Me: Ehh.....*phones vibrates*

I took out my fone and saw i had 3 text messeges.

First one i saw was from Makay

[text]

Makay: Hey were are you, you didnt get on the bus today is something wrong? sent at 4:00

I texted her back

Me: yea im fine, i just got caught up in something, ill tell you about it tomorrow.  sent at 8:45

Ill tell her the whole story about Kayla and her crew tomorrow. I dont feel like txting it.

Next one was from Ry?

[text]

Ry: where are you?!?! come home now! sent at 8:15

I didnt text back, i just looked at the other messege

It was from Rach? why are they textin me?

[text]

Rach: why arent you home? come home now! sent at 8:44

Who do they think they are, but i guess its kinda sweet that they care abuot where i am. But trust me its probably for some selfish reason. O trust me, i know it is!

Crag: who are you texting?

Me: o noone.

Craig: lol not by the way you lookin at your fone.

Me: why do you wanna know anyway? why are you still here? and another question! Why are you always giving me looks in the lunch room, and why did you follow me to the bathroom yestarday?

Craig: lol dats to many questions shawty!

Me: *blushes at the fact that he called me shawty* Well then one quesion.

Craig: What?

Me: .... *i hesitated to ask*............Why does the biggest player in the school want to stay with me in a hospital room? *i look in the other direction wile i say it*

Criag: well,.... i wanted to help you, yea i herd im a player, but i know kayla did this to you, so it kinda felt like my fault.

Me: Howd you know?

Craig: Her and her friends where outside the door you wer by in the school laughing, when were taking yout to the hospital, She told me to leave you to suffer, so i knew she had somthing to do with you getting hurt. And i thought it was probably because she saw me giving you looks, so i wanted to help.

Me: Oh

Craig: But, i also think you have incredible swagg, and your cute when you smile and show your dimples.

Me: *smile and show my dimbles*

Craig: yea just like dat shawty.

Craig POV

I got her right where i want her.

Me: hey how bout when you all better, ill take you out to dinner sometime?

Robyn: um... idk

Me: come on, i dnt bite, *i sat wile holding her hand, and makeing her look in my eyes, the ladies say my eyes can make any girls knee's go week*

Robyn: o o-ok

Me: Ight, well it seems about time to go, so ill leave and let you get dressed, i mean unless you want me to stay. *i lick my lips looking her up and down*

Robyn: get out! *she pushes me and says playfully*

Me: ok ok lol *i walk out*

I was standing outside the doorway of Robyn's room, Thinkin about how im gonna put my plan into action. Maybe if i bang her, my feelings will go away for her. Cuse these feelings are out of control man! Ive never felt like this about a girl before. Not even kayla. Well right now, kayla is the last d*mn thing on my mind. I just dont want to fall in love. I can't! i just cant!

I hear her coming out and so i stood up and fixed my face expression.

Robyn: ok im ready to go.

Me: ok ill drive you home and come back for the boys.

Robyn: ok

Robyn signed out and we headed for the car. On the ride home, were talking, we cracked a few jokes, and it was fun. Im having more fun in this car ride then i ever had with any girl before.

Robyn: Hey this is it

Me: o ok *her house was huge! but its only a lil bigger than mine and the boys'*

Robyn: Thanks for driving me home, and you should teach me how to play madden one day.

Me: yea

I looked into her eyes and they were sparkling from the lawn lights, they shimmerd so nicely i couldnt look away. She was looking into my eyes too, and it seemed the space between our heads was slowly getting smaller. And smaller and smaller!

Robyn POV

Me and Craig were in the car after he drove me home. He didnt seem like a player, he seemed like a sweat guy. Something is tellin me the player thing may just be and act, but why.

We were staring into each others eyes and our faces started to get closer and closer, then his ........................

_____________________________________________

 Haha what do you guys think is gonna happen? lol comment and say. ;-)