Chapter 3

......................I turned around and saw

Me: What do you want? *i say with a stank look on my face*

Kayla: Imma need you to stay away from my man, is that clear? *she said this wile getting into my face, and all of her friends, Armoni, Mya, and Amber got closer*

Me: *i looked her up and down, and looed at her friends* Excuse me?

Kayla: Dont act dumb b*tch! I see Craig lookin at you, and you konw full well i say him come up to yo uat lunch today! If i find out you and Craig have anything going on, you gonna regret the day you walked these halls! *she says as she getts closer and closer to my face, putting her finger in my face*

Me: Get the h*ell outta my face with your stank breath!

Kayla: get her! *she says as the Armoni and Mya grab my arms and pin me to the lockers, then Kayla and Amber repetitively punch me in the stomach* Maybe if you didnt have such a big mouth we wouldnt have to teach you a lesson.

All i feel are constant blows to my stomach! And then Kayla lifted my head and punched me dead in the nose! Then things started to go black. Then let me down, and i heard Kayla say somthing....

Kayla: I i you and Craig have anything going on theres more where tha........

I blacked out!

*********************************************************************

I begin to open my eyes and i see a bright lite im my face, but my eyes were still ajusting. I look around the room and hear beapting and i see a gown on my body. I beging to make out my surroundings and i see that im in a HOSPITAL!

I look at the clock and i says 8:05 pm, Wait what happend? all i remember is kayla aporching me............. Kayla! That B*tch!

Just them some people started to walk in the room.

Me: hey whos there

Craig: o good your up, the nurse said i could bring you some dinner so i got you some red lobster.

Me: RED LOBSTER! THATS M...... o i mean lol you didnt have to do that. *i say as i was smiling*

Jacob: you feeling better?

Me: yea im fine, but what happend?

Chris: Well, when we were leaveing our dance rehersal after school we found you on the floor next to the lockers all brused and beat up, and you werent responding to us, so we look you to the hospital.

Ray: and that was about 5 hours ago.

Me: o well thanks *i say putting on a fake smile*

Craig: Whats wrong?

Me: *looking to the side* nothing. Just thanks for bringing me here, when can I leave?

Ray: the doctor said in about an hour, she'll let you go.

Me: ok, did anyone else come? maybe my Ry ro Rach? *i ask already knowing the answer*

Jacob: no, they didnt.

Me: o ok *not lookin to dissapoined*

Chris: well im gonna go get somthin to drink from the caf and watch the lakers heat game, who comming *he says as hes walkin out the door*

Jacob&Ray: Im coming!

Craig: ill stay and sit with robyn, you guys go ahead.

Me: you can go, its ok.

Craig: no i wanna stay with you.

Me: *blushes* ok

Craig: aww i made you blush *cocky voice*