Snipers Are Deadly When Provoked

Heidi's POV

I stayed in my bed and I sighed. I checked my phone and I sighed once again. Kara and Hannah were out with the boys. I told them to go have fun and to not to worry. I have Yuki with me and my phone. I heard a ping and I checked. 

Unkown: Not very wise to stay home alone.

I glared and I set my phone down. I heard another ping and I looked.

Unknown: Don't even think about ignoring me.

I looked around in search of camera's. I saw the open curtains and I sat up. I got into my wheel chair and I picked up my phone. I wheeled over to it and I started to close it before my phone went off. 

Unknown is calling...

I answered it, trying not to be rude. 

"You sure you want to do that? Look down."

I looked down and fear consumed me. A single red dot was aimed at my chest on the right side. Not over my heart. I sucked in a sharp breath. "Now with those legs you might not be able to dodge." He said. I glared and I quickly closed the curtains and I dodged to the side. I grunted as I tipped my chair and I hit the ground. "Clever. But your friends heard you." I gasped as I heard thumping footsteps. I hurried to get back into my chair. The door flew open.

Kara's POV

We all heard a loud thump and a yelp. "Heidi!" Hannah exclaimed. We all jumped from the elevator and we dashed up the stairs. I panted next to Hannah as we dashed down teh halls. I threw open the door and I gasped.

For air. 

Heidi was sitting in her chair and gave me a confused look. I swear I heard a thump! "What is it?" Heidi asked as she reached for her phone. Maybe she just dropped her phone? No no no, that thump was too loud for her phone. "We heard a thump!" hannah exclaimed as the boys came. "I just dropped my phone." Heidi said as she tried to grab her phone. But she never drops her phone, she has cat like reflexes. I walked over and I picked up her phone and handed it to her. Maybe I'm just worrying too much. I smiled and handed it to her. She smiled and looked at her phone. It became horrified and she quickly tapped the screen. "What?" i asked as I looked over to her phone. She hid it and laughed. "I think I just called a random number! I was about to... uh... call Raven!" She said. I nodded as the boys sat down. Hannah rushed to one back Jack was holding and she pulled out some food. 

Is that a laser pointer dot on Hannah's shoulder?