Class A part A°

Começar do início

Krystal: What is that? It's so pretty...

Yooa: Wahhhh

Jaehyun: That's kinda awesome

Haechan: Wow!

Mark: What is it?

You were kinda in shock. Your knees feel weak and your head started spinning around. You fell on the ground.

[30 minutes after the accident(At the nurse room)]

Harin started to open her eyes. It was kinda a blurry vision. All she saw was a guy who has a black and orange/pink hair. Her vision started to clear out. She shocked. She saw mark sleeping. It looks like mark was waiting for her. Harin gets close to Mark's face.

Mark: I know I look good but do you have to be close to my face?

Harin: Argh!

Harin was shocked cause mark wasn't even sleeping.

Mark: Are you feeling ok?

Harin: Well I'm not hurt but my head started to flash some memories I don't even recall.

Mark: What do you mean by memories?

Harin: Well I see two men's talking about my safety in the god world but I cannot understand a word.

Mark: What else do you remember?

Harin: Well I see this young little boy that has the same hair as you. I remember him fighting with the guards because of me..ouch!

Mark: Yah! Neo gwenchana?! Doctor!!!!!

Harin was put in sleep again. Mark worried for awhile.

Mark pov.
Could she be harin that lost 10 years ago? Could she be the princess? Why is she remembering all these memories that I have with princess harin? I need to watch out. Maybe she is just another person. There's no way harin is her. Well her mark kinda looks like harin's but I am not sure. If this harin that I have been searching for 10 years ago...I need to know why?When? where? did she disappear?

[At school]

In class...

Sem suho: Okay class today I'm going to pair you guys.Okay since harin is at the hospital who wants to pair with her?

Yooa: Can I pa-

Mark: Let me do it! Let me pair with harin.

Sem suho: Ok.Mark with harin Pair.

Jaehyun: yah Mark...Why suddenly pair with her?

Mark: Nothing.

Jaehyun: You sure?

Mark: yeah...

After the class, mark meets up with harin at the hospital.

[At the hospital]

Mark: Yah we are paired together.

Harin: Bwo?With you?! ahhhh jinjaaaaaa.

Mark: Yeah...And I just want to say that I am sorry.

Harin: Mark.....

Mark: Since we are a pair let me know more about you.

Harin: Ohh okay...Ummmm I live alone. My grandmother and grandfather take care of me.

Mark: Where are your parents?

Harin: Well they say that both of my parents die in a car accident but two months ago at my grandparents' house my aunt came. She talks about my parents. I was just ear-dropping what they are talking about. She says that my parents have arrived at the hotel near....blue road I think. I search that road on my phone but it just says not found...I know weird right?

Mark: Blue road?

Flashback:

Princess harin: Markie yah...I am going to this grand hotel near the blue road want to come?

Mark pov.
Blue road...Isn't that a road in this magic world?

Harin: Mark? mark!

Mark: Bwo?

Harin: are you ok?

Mark: Yeah.....

Harin: Hahahaha You sure? do you want to be hospitalized like me? hahaha

Mark: You sure laugh a lot don't you?

Harin: Oh I almost forgot...The doctor says that I can go back today at 7 Pm

Mark: Ohh it's almost seven let's go.

Harin checks out of the hospital and walks back with mark. While walking a girl stops harin and mark walking.

Yeri:Annyeong mark...
_______________

Please give this book a lot of love and don't forget to vote!
-💕