Part II: Emotional Creatures

The Warning Song

Part II

By: Cutegirlmayra(So... I've been having Whouffle/cleven/cloctor feels, -seriously guys, we need to think of an official name here-, and well.. After getting more research, I made this~ also, to one of my reviews, Whose says I'm NOT Moffat? XDDD cause the name gives it away right?! lol, sorry, actually, I really loved that comment. thank you ^^ and don't stop them! please?)

The Doctor began running around the starish planet helplessly intrigued at everything he came into contract with. Pointing his Sonic screw-driver at it, he made Clara almost smile at his childish behaviors.

"So...? What have you found, then?" she asked, after letting him survey the area in peace for a moment or two.

"Fascinating! What a rich soil," he picked up some soil near a purple bush and let it fall from his hands. Once lifted into his hand, the dirt became like sand and stopped blinking. It changed it's color to a maroon like red and the Doctor looked seriously around at the ground. "Something is sending a signal to the earth, causing it to light up like a beacon. But to have one on this kind of scale! Glorious!" the doctor got up, spreading his arms wide and taking large strides like a mad man around the area.

"But for what cause? They must have a reason for such a huge warning sign, right?"

"Exactly, good observation Clara." The doctor came back, pounding his sonic screw driver playfully in his hands and then giving Clara his signature grin. "Now then, let's see what all the fuss is about, yes?" he offered her his hand.

She smiled, "Another adventure then, ay?" she took his hand, looking a little flirty.

"Well, you never know when a world needs to be saved, am I right?!" he eagerly took it, and then dragged her along as he made his way to what his Sonic screw-driver was telling him had civilization.

The land was almost desertly, and was still blinking rather brightly. The winds roared and there seemed to be no water really anywhere. When the doctor first saw a hill, he figured that over it would be a crater of some kind with a town below.

"According to my data, woah.." he leaned slightly to the side, having lost his balance on a dune they were steeply on. Causing him and clara to have to regain form for a moment, "There seems to be a lot of people living in this area, ahhh-!" he almost tripped and went backwards, he failed his free hand about, but clara still had the other so she pulled him back up. "Thanks, love." he smiled to her, huffing and puffing at the long walk they just had.

"No problem, doctor. Watch your footing, now." she didn't really think much of the 'love' part, but the Doctor was kinda hoping for a blush...

Once they got to the top of the dune and then crawled the rest of the way up the small bump on the top, which he loving called a hill, they looked over to see lines and lines of what looked to be people just staring at each other from each side.

"D-doctor... they look like humans.." Clara squinted her eyes. "Like the little girl."

"Nope, haha! There emothians!" he exclaimed in a excited whisper, and then ducked his head again while looking the people over.

"E- what?" Clara questioned.

"Emothians! They live off of emotional energy produce from feeling creatures. Huamns, for example." he gave her a quick side-nod and smiled again. "I haven't seen some in... oh let's say.. A thousand years actually. Wow, was I that young?" he seemed to look up and reminisce when suddenly a loud melody was sung by people on the other side of the line.