The boy across the street

"Delilah time to get up sweet heart." I groan and roll over to see my mom holding me bag, "Mom do we have to move to Orlando? I like it here in virginia." A tear escaped my eye as I got out the words, my mom gave me a sad look, "I know sweet heart, I'll miss it here too. but we have to start fresh, and Robert said he'd love to have us live with him." Robert is my moms new boyfriend, they met a little over a year ago and have been inseparable sence. "I know, but I don't want to leave my friends I-I I'll miss them," I said stuttering. my mom just hugged me, "well, get ready and come down for breakfast, I made your favorite, French toast with strawberries ontop." she smiled then walked out.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower, when I was done I out on a pair of pink sweats and a black tanktop. I looked in the mirror an put on some mascara and lipgloss and put my hair in a bun. I looked at my self one last time, then sighed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those 'pretty' girls looking for attention. My dad used to call me ugly and fat, so it stuck. I walked down stairs and saw my best friends, Bella and Grace, they were holding a little box. I ran down and hugged them, by then we were all crying, "we're gonna miss you soo much delilah!" they got out between sniffs, I wiped away their tears with my finger. "I'm gonna miss you guys a million times more." I told then sadly. "We got you something to remember us by, we hope you like it..." They handed me the pink sparkly box, I opened it and a necklace was inside. it was a locket that had a picture of me, Bella, and Grace inside. It had an infra bing on it, 'Friends forever, never apart. maybe by distance, but never by heart' I started crying. at the bottom, was a picture frame. It had a picture of when we all first met in pre k and then a picture we took at homecomming last yet. "Oh my god I love it! th-th-thank yo-" "honey I'm sorry, but it's time to leave" my mom said, cutting me off. I looked at my best friends one last time, we had a group hug, then I got in the car and we drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SORRY THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC. IM IN STUDY HALL SO IN JUST TYPING AWAY. HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER🎀