In my dream i was in a house, living with Jalen and I was cooking. He walked into the kitchen and hugged me from behind. Kissing my neck, I turned toward him, kissing his lips. He started to get a little freaky and he moved his hands down my waist until he reached my butt. He squeezed my butt, causing me to jump. He chuckled to himself. And picked me up bridal style and carried me towards the bedroom. He pinned me against the door, after setting me down inside the room, and started to kiss soft butterfly kisses up and down my neck. He bit my lip looking for entrance but i declined. He put his hand up my shirt and trailed up my stomach to my breast, teasing me until i allowed him entrance. I opened my mouth and he started to explore it with his tongue. He threw me onto the bed and then he started to pull my shirt off until--
I woke up slightly irritated because, I didn't get to finish my dream but I ended up being happy because I realized my date with Jalen was today. I checked the time and it was 11:00 so I had some time until I had to leave. I decided to go shopping for an outfit.
I did my hygiene got dressed and walked out the door. I walked to the store because I lived really close. When I got inside i immediately saw the outfit i wanted. It was a bright red crop top

 It was a bright red crop top

with white jeans.

I also spotted some white Timberlands

By the time I had bought my outfit it was about 1:30

By the time I had bought my outfit it was about 1:30. I ran home took a shower brushed my teeth...again and started walking to the park.
__

I got there 5 minutes late but I was looking cute.
"Hey Jalen," I said smiling at how nervous he looked.
"I thought u weren't coming for a minute, I was bout to go meet up with one of my side chicks." Jalen said smirking seeing how jealous I was getting.
"Im playing girl, you know i'm only here with you." He said smiling.
Oh thank God, I thought he was serious. I was about to scream.
"So what do you have planned Mr. I have side chicks?"
"Well first off we already know your fine ass has some side ni**as. And second we are gonna hang at the park then go to a restaurant and hopefully i'll get a kiss before the night is over." Jalen said smirking.
"First of all I don't have any side ni**as, second keep hoping and third lets get started." I said playfully.
His butt might get a kiss, he might not. I thought to myself smirking.
"What you laughing at?" He asked confused.
"Oh nothing you have to worry about." I said walking away.
___
I started to feel eyes on me and I turned around and saw Jalen looking down. Just to mess with him I started switching then twerking a lil bit.
He bet not get no hard on I thought to myself, laughing a little at the thought.

Jalen POV
This girl is gonna kill me being sexy and sh*t. I know she saw me looking but she got a fatty. Who wasn't looking? Then she gonna start twerking, in a minute this girl is gonna have some kids with me keep it up.
I ran up behind Pearl and picked her up and spun around. She started screaming playfully so I knew i'd done my job i set her down and we had this intense stare down.
All i wanted to do was kiss the girl but I wasn't sure if she did too. So I just settled for staring until she broke the gaze.
"Sooooo...how's your new school?" She asked awkwardly.
"Its good." I said.
"Ooh lets go swing on the swings!!" Pearl said sounding like a three year old.
"Ok, sure!" I said barely able to contain my laughter. She was just so cute.

PEARLS POV
I was having so much fun being pushed on the swings by Jalen, I almost didn't realize how dark it had gotten.
"Hey Jalen...its dark outside, thanks for taking me ou-" I started but was quickly interrupted by Jalen.
"This night isn't over yet baby, I still gotta take you to dinner." He said as he walked over to the now still, swing and helped me get up. We walked towards a shiny blue Lambo. I looked at him and he nodded as if he already knew what I was about to say.
I got inside thinking;
Wow this is a nice car right here.
I smiled and turned on the radio to the station with trap music. I started jamming out to Rocaine's 'lil friend' featuring Molly Brazy.
Little did I know Jalen was watching with a smirk on his face the entire time.

JALEN POV

I cannot believe how much I like Pearl right now. I mean she so perfect. She acts the way she wants around anybody and thats all I need. She sexy asf too😝😍. I think i will ask her to be my girlfriend tonight.
As I watched her sing and dance in the I pulled out my phone to start recording her.
When the song finally went off we arrived at the restaurant. I walked in the building with Pearl behind me, confirmed my reservation and were taken to our table.
3 HOURS LATER
(After dinner, Jalen drove her home) 'just now pulling up to her house'
"I had fun tonight I wanted to say that. Also thanks for agreeing to come in the first place, pretty." I said.
"No problem I mean I had to drop 3 other dates with my 'side ni**as' buf it was worth it." Pearly said playfully, making me bite my lip while smiling.
PEARLS POV
Omg I really hope he stops biting his lip cause thats like legitimately turning me on. I can't let him no that though.
I got so worked up by his lip biting that i kissed him, just to make him stop. It was sweet and warm. I felt a spark go up my spine causing me to shiver. He smiled during the kiss when I did that and it made me happy.
He makes me happy 😊

What do u guys think of the story? Am i moving to fast? (The song above is jusy one of my favorite songs. If you've heard it before comment below.