•1•

Your POV

I was in a peaceful sleep until I was awoken by a bang followed by heavy breathing.
I sit up to see Simon at his computer with his head in his hands shaking like a traumatic event has happened to him.
"Babe?" I say quietly as I was scared to say anything as he might go off.
Simon then turns around slowly in his chair. My heart immediately sunk to my stomach when I saw that his face was as red as a tomato and his eyes red like he had been crying for hours.
"It's ok just tell me what happened." I saw to him as I climb out of bed and walk over to hug him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. You should go back to sleep." I hear the shakiness in his voice as he try's to get rid of the thought.
" No I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong." I say sitting on his lap with worry in my voice."
"*sighs* ok. I was doing my normal editing for my video fro tomorrow. This was the third time editing it because it crashed twice. And once again it crashed and I was just so frustrated I lost it."
"Aww it's ok Simon they'll understand if you won't be able to get out a video today." I reassure him as I rub circles on his back. Simon knows his viewers will understand if he has difficulties of not being able to get out a video. He just doesn't like letting them down.

"It's not ok I don't want to let them down. You know how much I hate that. I know they'll understand but it just doesn't feel right." Simon then says with so much devastation in his voice that it's starting to make me sad.

"I say you need to sleep on it and figure everything out in the morning." I give him a little peck. He lets out a little sight before saying ok. We then get up and get into bed.

"It'll be ok tomorrow. I know it will." I reassure him as he turns the face me.
"I know it will, and you've helped me realize that." He says ever so sweetly.

"I love you." I say
"I love you more." Simons says before his heavy eyelids drift off to sleep.