Tweek x Male Reader lemon

18+

You and Tweek knew each other since you moved to South Park in the 4th grade. You started to gain feelings for the blonde haired spazz after 5th grade and has had those feelings ever since. The only person that knew about this crush was Craig.

You were walking home from school alone. "Fucking Mr. Garrison giving all this damn homework.." You mumbled, looking at your feet. "Hey, Y-Y/N." You heard a familiar stutter and looked up to his Tweek in all his stuttering glory. "Oh..uh..hi." You replied, your cheeks dusted with a light pink.

"So..uh..What ar-are you GAH doing this afternoon?" He asked sheepishly, twitching every so often. "A shitload of homework." You sighed, frustrated already thinking about it. "Oh..I have h-h-homework too. Can we maybe uh..work together?" You smiled at his stutter. It was SO CUTE!! "Sure! Let's go to my house!" You said and grabbed the blonde's hand and dragged him to your house.

*timeskip because why not??*

You and Tweek finally finished the homework after a couple of hours and now you both were watching Terrence and Phillip. You glanced over at Tweek who was being quieter than usual. "You okay Tweek?" You asked as you nudged his shoulder. Tweek's face turned red, "Y-yeah I'm fine! A-all fine! Gah!" He said, smiling nervously.

"Tweeeeekkkkk.. What's wrongggg?" You said, leaning over to his face and made him look into your E/C orbs. Tweek shaked his head rapidly, his hair bouncing. "You'd h-hate me if I tell!" He squeaked out. "Tweek, I would never hate you. I promise." You smiled, your cheeks red.

He pulled you over and smashed his lips onto yours, making you yelp in response. You hesitantly kissed back, wrapping your arms around him. You pulled away, looking him straight into his beautiful green eyes. "Y/N..i-i-" you interrupted him with the response of "I like you too.." and kissed him back, more passionately this time.

He licked your lower lip, asking for entrance, which you happily granted. His tongue entered your mouth and left nothing untouched. You slipped your hand into his pants and felt the tent in his pants. He gasped and pulled away. "Y/N-" you shushed him, "Let me treat you good, okay?" Tweek nodded in response and you pulled off his and yours pants and boxers.

You leaned down to his dick and felt the tip. "Big.." You muttered as you hesitantly took a long savouring lick of the precum that was already oozing out. "GAH!" Tweek yelled out, covering his blood red face in embarrassment. You took all that you could into your mouth and bobbed it back and forth. You pumped the part you couldn't fit in and hearing your crush's moans emitting from YOUR actions really turned you on.

"Y/N..I think i-i-." He gasped out as all his think fluids filled your rosy cheeks. You pulled away, swallowing most of the cum as the rest dripped from your chin. You laid on your back, spreading your legs which revealed your virgin dick and asshole. "Tweek..I kinda want my first with you on top.." You said, embarrassed. Tweek nodded and put the tip against your asshole, his cock twitching in excitement.

He slowly entered you, both of you moaning in pleasure as your boy pussy clamped down onto his dick. "M-move." You gasped out as your hole was finally loosening up so it was a bit easier. Tweek started to thrust in and out, occasionally taking it out then slamming back in.

Your moans echoed through the room as you were on the point of climax. "T-tweek! I'm gonna..!" "M-m-me too, Y/N!" you both moaned loudly as you both came.

You both collapsed onto the bed, panting. You looked Tweek in the eyes and gently hugged him. "I love you, Tweek. I have liked you since 5th grade.." You confessed, nuzzling your head against his chest. Tweek softly smiled and kissed your head, "I've like-liked you too fo-for a long ti-time.. I love you too.." He replied as he held you in his arms while you both fell asleep.

THE END!
It was shitty, I know.
It was my first fanfic so.. B-)