Fuck Harry, what was that for?” He breathed out through gritted teeth, but the stinging instantly had a wave of heat pushing to his cock. 

Harry sent another slap down on the other cheek, and Louis bit into his own bicep to muffle his moan. “For locking me up in my room and leaving me.” Slap. 

Louis had no counter, and instead just moaned loudly, “I’m sorry.” He whispered, lowering from his hands down to his elbows so his ass was in the air. 

Harry sent another hard smack down, “What did you say?” 

"I’m sorry.” He groaned out, louder this time.

<a

"I’m sorry what?” Slap. 

"I’m sorry," Louis inhaled sharply, clenching his teeth, "master." The word came out breathier than he intended, and even though it felt so wrong, the heat that flushed to his cock was delectable and he was instantly in need of friction. 

"Good boy." Harry praised, smoothing his hands down the man’s back and making quick work of ripping his chinos and briefs to reveal his ass marked with very defined, large red hand marks. The boy didn’t hold back the moan that rolled from his chest as he gently tapped him to signal him to move forward a bit so he could sit on his knees behind him. 

Louis did as he was told and shuffled forth, Harry pulling his shirt off over his head and tossing it onto the couch. He knelt behind the man, the coffee table creaking underneath as he fit his clothed hips against Louis’ ass. 

"Grind back into me." Harry demanded, looping his hands underneath him and gripping onto the front of his thighs. 

Louis just moaned, letting his head hang down between his shoulders loosely, pushing back against Harry’s hips. Feeling the boy hard only fueled the fire in the pit of his stomach, and he ground back harder. When he heard the boy’s breath hitch in his throat, he grinned self appraisingly and rolled his ass harder back into him. 

Fuck yeah, baby.” Harry moaned out between gritted teeth and quickly undoing his jeans and spitting in his palm, pumping his already hard cock before situating at the man’s entrance. 

Louis whimpered as he was teased, not being able to refrain from pressing back against him, which earned him a hard slap on the ass again. “Please Harry.” He keened, his voice gravelly with lust. 

"Slut." Harry scoffed through a smile, before slamming his hips forth and Louis instantly cried out, his back arching up. 

And just like that, Harry became relentless, and began pounding into him, leering over and pressing his chest to his back, breathing heatedly as he continually rutted his hips against him. Louis became a babbling mess, toes curling and eyes squeezing shut as he the heat in his stomach was engulfing him at an unfairly fast pace. 

Harry reached under to grip onto the man’s hips for leverage as he leaned back up and slowed to rhythmic, hard thrusts. The sinful sound of skin slapping skin filled the room and Louis cried out, digging his blunt nails into the wood of the table. 

He reached around to begin jerking the man’s cock in time with his thrusts that picked up pace. Louis was beginning to fall apart at the seams, his breath getting caught in his throat as he moaned pornographically. “Fuck me, baby, fuck me.” 

Harry was pliant, his free hand gripping so hard on his hip he was certain to leave dark bruises,  and began to pound harder and harder, aiming his thrusts upward, which left Louis in a whining mess. The boy’s necklaces bouncing on his chest as he leaned down, the muscles in his neck tensing.

His jerking on Louis’ cock became sloppy and fast, and the man held his breath as his whole body began to tense in apprehension. “I-I’m coming.” He yelled as his hips jerked forward and he came hard into Harry’s palm.

Harry wasn’t far behind, low moans falling from his mouth, along with chants of profanities, his eyes squeezing shut as his thrusts became short and fast. Louis’ tight heat finally bringing him over the edge with a loud and elongated moan, his hips jerking harshly forward, causing the table to creak underneath, followed by a series of loud cracks and pops, when the entire table collapsed underneath them. 

Louis was so weak and out of breath he just collapsed with it, rolling onto his side and staring up at Harry with wide eyes. The coffee table was in pieces all across the floor, and the boy looked around at the carnage, his eyes wide as well.

"You prat, you broke my table!" Louis cawed suddenly, before breaking into hysterical laughter. 

Harry again looked around as he pulled up his pants, looking horrified, “I’m so sorry, Louis.” He apologized quietly. Louis nearly busted a lung howling with laughter, as he rolled up and straddled the boy’s lap.

"Shh, honey, it’s okay. The thing was naff anyways." He giggled, pressing a kiss to his cheek, followed by another to his lips. Harry relaxed at his touch, but sheepishly kissed him back with a sigh. Louis couldn’t help but smile through the embrace, feeling that overwhelming swarm of emotion in the pit of his stomach. 

And for the first time in a long time, Louis forgot about Harry’s past and enjoyed the moment.