9

Louis was overwhelmed.He felt as though he was standing at the edge of a very large abyss, one that was going to change his life more than it already had, and he really realized this as he was driving home from Miranda’s. 

What first was realization, became shock, then panic, and he had to pull aside of the road to keep from veering off into the moors. No one was on this road- it was a back one hardly used anymore- so he leaned his head on the steering wheel and began to cry. 

He cringed at the thought of how sensitive he had become since Harry had come into his life, and how often he found himself crying now. He pressed his palms against his wet eyes, trying to leech them of their painful stinging. 

He leaned back in his seat and hefted a long sigh, staring at the rather winding road that slithered out below him in the snowed over moors. It was a rather barren, sad sight, but looking at it seemed to calm his nerves, and with one more long breath, he drove back onto it, blinking away his tears. 

—-

Louis pushed through the front door with chattering teeth- as the snow turned to sleet and even a prick of the liquid was sent straight to your bones. 

He pushed his feet from his loafers and shrugged off his jacket before he actually heard anything. There was a desperate and angry banging emanating from somewhere in the flat. 

He stood still for a moment, before he registered that he had left with Harry locked in his room. He guiltily swallowed, and hesitantly sauntered down the hall to his room, the door jumping.

Louis was surprised Harry hadn’t broken it down, so in compliance of feeling bad, he unlocked the door and before he could actually open it himself, it swung open and out came a very flustered and frustrated boy. 

And just like that, Louis was shoved up against the wall with the boy breathing heatedly in his face and down his neck, “Where were you?” He spat bitterly. 

Louis squirmed against him, not in the mood for his antics, “Piss off.” He didn’t refrain from having the nasty tinge to it, because he just had too much on his mind. 

Harry softened his grip on his biceps a bit and leaned back to look him in the eyes, narrowing his own and furrowing his brow. “Are you okay?” he muttered. 

It was obvious that he had re-relapsed after waking up, which was reassuring, and just seeing the boy actual look like he momentarily had a caring bone in his body; Louis became putty in his hands. As soon as Harry sensed the change, he dove in. 

He pressed the man up against the wall before he had an answer, and the pressure used wasn’t as forceful as it would have been a week ago. He pressed a kiss under his jaw, up under his ear and then to his lips. By the time Harry reached there, Louis was so eager and pliant he instantly parted his lips and engaged in a deep, and incredibly heated kiss. 

Harry certainly wasn’t used to Louis being so obedient, but he decided he would take full advantage of it and pressed against him harder, letting his large hands trail down his arms and up his sides. 

And he didn’t waste time hauling him down the hall to the living room grinning snidely. For a moment he paused, glancing about the room, and Louis almost laughed, watching him chose the place he was going to fuck him into oblivion. 

Louis would be lying if he said he wasn’t surprised when Harry took him and hauled him to the coffee table, which was promptly cleared of the magazines scattered on it. 

"Hands and knees." Harry ordered, and Louis complied, still in his clothes, climbing onto the table and looking over his shoulder. Harry gave him a wolfish grin and slapped a hand down abruptly onto the man’s ass, making him jump.