Drarry: I see it too

Draco fell to his knees; terror, grief, overwhelming sadness, and a broken heart all wrapped up at the same time as Hagrid carried the lifeless body out of the forbidden forest. His stomach dropped, his throat tightening as he screamed out a silent scream, unable to form words as he sunk down to the ground clutching his heart and sobbing. His love was dead. Harry was dead.

It all started first year when Harry refused to accept Draco's offer of friendship. He hated Potter. Hated him, wish he'd disappear. Second year was just as bad if not worse as his hatred grew, he wished he were still stuck in that stupid chamber, fighting with the basalist and loosing. Third year rolled by almost uneventful... until Potter, the man he hated most, carried him to the hospital wing. He groaned and complained the whole way there of course, milking the injury although he wasn't that badly hurt, he just wanted a reason for him to stay and he didn't even know it yet. Fourth year was when it hit him, he wasn't feeling hate but love for the boy everyone knew to be his enemy. His heart dropped hearing Harry's name be called and became scared of it, scared that he was feeling any emotion besides hate towards him, also scared for Harry's safety. The Yule Ball was when it really hit him square in the chest, that he loved the man walking down the steps. Most people couldn't take their eyes off of Hermione Granger whereas Draco couldn't look away from Harry. He looked so handsome in his dress robes even if they didn't fit properly, it just made him even more adorable. At the end of the night Draco had ditched Pansy in the ball room to clear his head as he walked around the castle confused. He passed the room of requirement, stopping when it opened for him and he saw it, the mirror of Erised. He'd heard stories of course but never believed them to be real until he looked inside of it. At first it was just him, a happy smile on his face. It quickly showed someone walking up behind him, wrapping their arms around him before looking up, none other than the famous Harry Potter. He sat down in front of the mirror and pulled his knees to his chest, watching the happy two in the mirror. He bit his lip and cried softly, tears streaming down his face and didn't hear the door open again, a person sitting down beside in and pulling him into their chest. "What's wrong Draco?" It was clearly a males chest and he looked up at the voice, shaking slightly and wiping away his own tears. None other than Harry Potter was comforting him. Harry looked up and smiled at the mirror then back at Draco, "I see it too Draco..." he whispered and pulled his lips up to his. Draco kissed back happily, melting into his arms and holding him close. They kept their relationship a secret to avoid trouble, but met every night until the end of their sixth year seeing as Harry didn't come back for their seventh.

Now Draco laid down in front of the mirror and pulled his knees to his chest crying his eyes out and trying to get his mind around it. The fire from before was gone awhile ago charred remains all around him. Harry? Dead? He left, or well ran, before Hagrid could get there with his true loves dead face. He couldn't bare it let alone believe it. He cried hard into his chest, it felt like someone had cut a whole chunk of it out and it disappeared. He didn't hear the door open again and just laid there, unwilling to move even if they made him. It was their spot and he intended on dying there. He stiffened as he heard someone lay behind him and wrap their arms around him. He gasped as a pair of lips, familiar lips, pressed against his ear "I still see it too Draco..." he whispered and turned Draco around, a cheeky smile on his face. "I won't let anything keep me from you again love..." Harry smiles as he made his promise. Draco cried hard again and pressed his lips to Harry's with great force, not planning on separating from his true love any time soon. "I love you Draco." He smiled and held onto him tightly, kissing him over and over again. "I love you too Harry..."