Quick Summer Recap!

-SUMMER WRAP UP-

There's about two days left until school starts. This is the time when everyone goes to campus, meets their new teachers if they have any and so and so. I didn't go, partly cause I have all the same teachers but new classes and partly cause it's annoying and a waste of time.

Instead I was reminiscing on the summer. The beginning started out pretty rocky. Oh well, I still have all the same friends and Ino and I have grown really close through brother, that's a mind blowing fact! Oh shit! Also, Brother and I have grown really close too. The reason being is that him a DM I got into a fight and said and did some pretty rough things to each other. Itachi made us go out to dinner with him to get along, surprising enough it worked! Now Sasuke and I go out to eat every Friday as a brother sister deal.

If you're wondering, which you probably are, Hidan got over things and we're back to being close friends. There really was no progress with Deidara but I do know he likes me and I like him. *blushes* Speaking of these people, the band got to play a few gigs. Now I'll tell you this, we aren't original. Haha all we do is covers. A lot of girls come cause they fangirl over Sasuke, go figure. Also, here's how the band works, I play the drums, no matter what but everyone else knows how to play each others instruments. So when a song comes up that one person sings better than the other we switch out. Or if a song comes up that a girl sings, I switch out with whoever sang last and song that song. Pretty cool, huh.

-END OF SUMMER WRAP UP-