CLEANSING the PORES and the SEBUM off, GENTLY

How?

Pick the right GENTLE cleanser! Non-drying. Nourishing. And won't clog pores. Without beads. Mind you, most acne treating products your dermatologist will prescribe are quite drying because of its harsh contents to treat your acne. It's drying cause it's meant to exfoliate your skin  so your pores don't clog then cause pimples. BUT, if your skin isn't happy due to excessive dryness, it will cause pimples as well... I normally use face wash that's suitable for sensitive skin.

Put a small coin sized amount on your palm and rub it together with the other hand to create the foam (this is crucial). It's believed that even a little rough rub on the skin will make your skin rough too. The foam will make cleansing off the dirt smooth.

Apply all the foam gently on your face then using your middle and ring finger, use it to massage from your forehead to your chin. All by taking your time. This will encourage proper blood circulation which will give you that desirable glow. Also, by using those two finger ONLY will prevent you from being hard on your skin.

After that, splash water on your face, don't rub.

NOW for people who wear Make-up, it's important to clean your make up off first before using your cleanser. You can use the liquid make-up remover where you pour it onto a cotton pad and clean off your make-up. The problem with this though is you can tend to be harsh on the skin depending on how hard it is to get rid of the make up. Unless of course, you pour a lot on your cotton pad, apply on your face, and let the product melt.

My IMPORTANT SUGGESTION is to use a cleansing oil instead. Again, massage it throughout your whole face gently then wash it off. Then start the cleansing process.

HAPPY CLEANSING!

P.S. You can pat tissue to dry out the water, but my huge suggestion is to just pat your wet face and let your skin absorb that moisture from the water then go straight to toner.

Comment below if you have any questions and clarifications :) or any tips and secrets you know