Synopsis

"Paano ko malalaman kung paano magmahal kung sarili kong pagkatao hindi ko mapagtanto? Paano ako makakasigurong mahal kitang tunay kung ang tanging meron ako ay sari-saring tanong sa kung sino ba talaga ako? You're a good man - the perfect husband, if I would wish for one. But as of now, I don't think I deserve your love. Sa tingin ko hindi nababagay sa'yo ang isang babaeng kulang-kulang. You don't deserve a woman with a savaged identity. "

"I am your doctor. I was the one who diagnosed you with dissociative amnesia. The moment you woke up, I know what's going to happen, I know the consequences, I know what I am dealing with. But that didn't stop me from loving you."

Madamo. Matalahib. Madilim.
Ito ang lugar na walang sinuman ang magnanais mamalagi. Pagsapit ng kadiliman, dito sa lunggang ito, tanging kulisap, daga, ahas o lamok lamang ang tambay. Ngunit dito sa madilim na kasukalang ito namuo ang liwanag para sa isang babaeng ipinagkanulo ng sariling katauhan - si Megan.

Si Megan ay isang magandang binibini, maganda ang pangangatawan, matangkad kaysa sa isang tipikal na gandang Filipina, isang mapagmahal na anak. She's a very successful businesswoman, rich in her right, and reputable thru her own efforts. Everything was perfect until she found herself soaked in her blood, in her wedding dress, almost dead but running for her life. She had all she could ever wish for until she found herself in the arms of an exquisitely handsome and hunky doctor after two months in a state of coma, having nothing but her name.

Dr. Aries Jansen Villaverde, matipuno, maginoo at isang magaling na doctor. Everyone wishes for his presence, everyone is at mercy for his attention, everyone begs for his love - everyone except for one - Megan, the only one who made him believe true love exist.

How can Aries convince Megan that his love is real? How can he convince her that his love isn't a mistake? When can he have the courage to tell Megan the truth that they are each others ex?

How can Megan surpass her savaged identity? Will she survive the angst of having no memory? Can she forgive Aries for keeping a piece of her past hidden and concealed?

Higit sa lahat, kaya bang takpan ng kasalukuyan ang pait ng nakaraan?