Graduation time

Začať od začiatku

Before he even knew, he lost balance and fell to the floor, skinny arms around his waist and Nagisa's lips on his and on top of Karma. He wasn't able to react, but it was never to late so he kissed back not caring of the people in front of them.

The kiss was loving, caring, exotic, eternal, sweet, and other cheesy stuff you probably don't want to hear about, but Nagisa and Karma felt as if they were falling in love all over again. They broke the kiss and stared at each other -both- with a big smile on their faces.
"Nagisa, I, I'm so—" He shut Karma up with another kiss.

"I forgive you." He said, his lips still on Karma's.

Karma kissed his cheek and said in his boyfriend's ear. "I love you" Nagisa let a few tears slipped away while he pulled Karma for a tight hug.

Some of the public clapped and cheered, some other left cause they didn't wanted to see, some girls thought it was cute and fangirled, some other cried but were still supporting Karma no matter what after all they are his fans.

The kids of the orphanage joined the hug along with Aguri and Isogai.

When the hugs and crying where done Karma and Nagisa sat on of the chairs to chat, while the kids played.

"They are all going to graduate one day, just as you did..." Karma spoke up, leaning his head on the bluenette's shoulder.

Nagisa hugged him and kissed his head. "You kept your promise and I thank you for that."

"I'm still sorry..."

"I already forgave you, stupid." Nagisa pouted as Karma chuckled, he stood up and so did Nagisa. Karma offered to hold hands but Nagisa refused saying people will see them and stuff.

"I already confessed that I'm dating you in front of your whole school," he smiled."Probably the whole press knows by now, so hold my hand."

Nagisa's eyes were wide open, he was so focus on Karma's words he didn't realized he was telling it to the whole school. He did more than holding his hand, he kissed him again.

"Oh~ Why don't we take this somewhere else~" Karma suggested and got karate chop by Nagisa, lightly.

"By the way were is everyone else?"

"I don't know," he caressed his cheek,"let's go home you must be tired, you should rest."

Nagisa got sad again because Irina and Itona and everyone else weren't there in the day of his graduation, but Karma was right he felt tired and wanted to rest.

"Wait a minute, why the hell would I be tired?" Nagisa protested.

"Watch your mouth, babe." Karma teased which made Nagisa sighed heavily and just followed him were Aguri, Isogai and the kids were.

Aguri hugged him. "I'm so proud of you Nagisa," she cleaned a few tears that came out from her eyes. "You were so strong! Now you made it, you graduated... I couldn't ask for more."

"Hey don't get your hopes high, I still have college left." He noted.

"That won't be a problem with that brain of yours..."Everyone laughed at Karma's statement and Nagisa blushed lightly. "Come on let's get going."

They all start heading to the car while Karma only stood there, this made Nagisa confused. "Karma? Are you alright."

"Ah? Uh, yeah... I'm just happy that I got you back," He approached to Nagisa and kiss him on his forehead. "I swear I'm just really happy."

"Karma," Nagisa cupped, his cheeks in his hands he noticed that Karma was crying. "Karma..."

"I don't want to lose you again..." He held back a sobbed. "I really fucked up and I'm afraid I'll do it again." Karma evade Nagisa's eyes.

"Hey Karma, look at me, Karma..." he forced to look at him, "You won't lose me again, I trust you, even if it's a misunderstanding... you will not lose me again... ever."

Karma smiled. Nagisa cleaned his tears with kissed while Karma began to chuckle and held Nagisa in his arms.

He wish it could last forever...

🙌🙌 Finally I updated, sorry I made you guys wait for like two months, school got me like crazy and I finally got inspire.

Hope you guys forgive me :)
For Trash_Otaku  ;')