Chapter 2: Danger Returns

You sighed as you walked to school it was still dark out and then you heard it. A howl....a werewolf's howl. You growled and resisted the urge to howl back but the howl that you heard was different from any other it was wolf like but it's sound level was that of a lion's roar. You started running after realizing that the howl belonged to something that didn't belong here in Beacon Hills meaning it was bad news.

*short tem skip to school*

You walked into the massive library of the school. You soon found a table that Arianna, Marina, Naniko and surprisingly Drake were sitting at. "Hi guys" you said sitting down you were still kinda shaken from the howl you heard earlier. "Hey ya" Drake said waving at you and you hesitantly waved back. "Hey quick question did any of you here a kind of...howl this morning?" You asked and Marina and Naniko nodded. "Yeah who didn't?" Marina said and Drake looked at you confused. "Uh...a howl? Like a wolf's howl?" He asked and you sighed. "It's complicated...." You sighed shaking your head. "Yeah being a werewolf is sooooo complicated." Marina said sarcastically. You growled and shot her a look before turning back to Drake.

*one explanation later*

You sighed you had just explained everything about you and your friends (except Adrianna)being....well supernatural creatures to Drake who sat across from you with a shocked expression on his face.

Drake's P.O.V (Ha I bet none of you saw this coming!)

I sat there shocked still processing what I had heard. "Wow...so..." I trailed off unsure of what to say then the bell rang. Damn it! I thought to myself before getting up. "Well bye (Y/n)!" I said quickly before running to my next class. Was she serious? She probably was but still this gave me a whole new view on (Y/n). A new view that worried me.
326 words!!! Wow that took awhile well anyways hope ya like the new chapter!!