chapter 1

Keys:
(Y/N): your name
(L/N): last name
(H/L): hair length
(H/C): hair colour

LET'S GET STARTED

•-•
(Y/N) POV:

It was late. I was walking through San Fransokyos street in way to bot-fights. This time I was going to beat Yama. While I was walking in a small dark alley, I heard the sound of metal crushing. I ran towards that sound. My (H/L) (H/C) was very messy and pulled into a french braid. I finally arrived. I saw a girl with short light pink hair bot-fighting with Yama, this big and overweight man who I hate a lot.
Yama won, and asked if anyone had the courage of challenging him. I was about to offer myself to bot-fight with him, when suddenly, a 14-year-old boy, the same age as me (if you are not 14, just pretend that you are), with messy black hair and killing light brown eyes said "Can I try?". He was kind of cute.
WAIT! WHAT?!
When the boy realized everyone's eyes were landing on him, he gulped and said "I-I have a robot. I-I built it myself". I looked at his robot, it didn't seem that much, but for a genius, like me, knows that Yama was dealing with a Big thing.
Yama just laughed. "House rules, kid. You have to pay to play" a girl said. Hiro took out a bunch of disorganized money. "What's your name little boy?" Yama asked, "Hiro, Hiro Hamada" hiro replied. What a lovely name. "Prepare your bot, Zero" Ugh! HOW MUCH I HATE YAMAAA!!!
They started bot-fighting, at first, Hiro lost, but I knew that he had something in mind. As I supposed, in the second round Hiro totally beat Yama up. Everyone stared at Hiro with amazed looks. He just took the money, but meanwhile Yama looked at him very annoyed and called some strong guys, who started walking towards Hiro making a fist with their hands.
If i didn't help him, he would be sent to hospital. I ran towards them,blocked the way and yelled "It's not fair to kick a boy who has just won fair and square!!". "Move out of the way, little princess. You don't know who are you dealing with" one men said. I replied loosing my temper "Really?! Well, you don't know either!" In spite of being an above average height girl, I'm very strong. I punched the man on the face, but unluckily he hit me back in the eye. I grabbed Hiro's wrist and started running away from that alley.
"What's your name?" Hiro asked. "(Y/N) (L/N). Your name is Hiro, right?" I replied. "Yep" this cute guy answered replied popping the "p".
We arrives at a lonely park where I let go Hiro's wrist. He thanked me about 'saving' him and smiled. With that a adorable tooth gap could be seen. That make me blush and felt my heart melt like chocolate in summer. There was a dead silence. I felt awkward so I started walking away.
Yes, I accepted it. I totally liked him.

•-•

That's all for today. Hope you liked it. See you in the next chapter. Love you <3