Chapter 1

Hunter
I put my coffee on my desk and look at all the wiring connecting the computer to the soundboard and the soundboard to the speaker. I smile as I remember the day before...

I walk in with my usual coffee and sit at my cubical next to tommy, one of my best friends at BBC. My phone goes off and I see it's the main man who makes decisions asking me to meet him in his office. "YESS!" I cheer jumping up and down earning a worried glance from Tommy "what's up buttercup?" He asks as I start putting all my stuff down "Mr. Boss man want to see me, and that usually means something good is going to happen" Tommy smiles and hugs me before going back to his usual morning work.

"Come in" I hear a deep voice through the door of the office. I open the door and sit in the chair in front of his desk "you wanted to see me Sir?" He nods and clears his throat "yes Hunter I wanted to know if you would be interested in having a radio show on Sundays" I feel my heart rate increase and I put my hand over my mouth "are you serious?" I say smiling "of course, if you choose to accept this job you will move from your cubicle and go to a room with all the electronics" I nod my head "yes sir , I accept this job" he smiles before looking at the clock and checking his watch "it's Sunday right now so if you want to meet the people who will be on the same day as you, but right before you I'm sure they have a couple more minutes before they start" I nod and thank him before walking out of the room.

The men I was supposed to meet had already started and Tommy needed a favor, now I just sit here and learn how to work all the buttons. I press one and a man making a weird sheep like noise comes on. I laugh before turning it off and looking around "might as well decorate"
I drove to the nearest Michaels and walk in with a cart. I walk through the aisle and grab card stock,markers,sharpies,one of those wooden figures,a frame with a swirly outside,some fairy lights, some black chalk paint,chalk (obviously),and some other essentials.

When I make it back to BBC I call Tommy to help with my many bags. "Damn what did you buy?" I shrug before heading to the office space and putting all the bags down. "Okay, I need the chalk paint over here-

Four hours later the whole room is decorated. On the wall that will be behind me when the camera is on, the chalk paint is on the wall with the word "Hunter" written in white. On either side of the name there are grey and white diamonds made of card stock. Around the wall there are fairy lights, making the wall look amazing. Below the name the picture frame I bought is hanging with a picture of Tommy and I when we were in middle school. I look around the room and smile "this is perfect" Tommy smiles and hugs me. Only six more days until I officially start. I can do this.

When I get home that night I plan my show and realize I need a catchy thing to say so people wi