Chapter 1 ~*~ Visiting.

Here's a new chapter to Revenge. Enjoy! ~Fallen_Shadows

_____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anastasia's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I woke up to the loud screeching of a hawk the flew above the woods. I had fallen asleep in the window seal, where I watched the moon rise higher into the sky before disappearing. I sighed and jumped off from my perch and walked back into my room. Today was a big day. The day I was born. Also the day of my family's death.

I sighed and walked towards my wak in closest. I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a black tank top. Before I walked out I grabbed a pair of black boots and walked towards the bed, dropping the clothes on the ruffled sheets. I glanced towards the door and smiled walking towards it making sure it was locked before I started to undress.

I walked back towards my Cal King bed and started to undress. I quickly slipped my shirt over my head and dropped in on the floor, replacing it with my black tank top. I slipped my shorts off and put my black jeans on, followed by my high healed boots. I walked back towards the closest and walked in a shelf that held a small wooden jewelry box. I twisted it to the right and watched as the back of  the closet began to open into a secret room. I stepped into the secret room and closed the door behind me.

I turned around and typed in a number code. The door finally pushed open and I glided into the the big white room. Weapons were everywhere. Guns hung on every wall. Drawers filled with knifes, explosives, and other deadly weapons. I walked towards the back of the weapons room and pulled out one of the drawers and grabbed two sharp throwing knives and slide them in a a holder that was strapped inside of my boots.

I grabbed to sharp two thin blades and put them in the tip of my boots; sliding them in. I kicked my foot forward and watched the blade slide out and stay in place. One kick in the neck and you were as good as dead. I grabbed a a small pen and put it on the counter. I grabbed a Glock 35 and cocked it back making sure it was loaded. I slid it into the thin black hoster I was wearing. I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. I never left the house without protection.

I walked out of the room the door closing behind me and locking shut. I walked back into the closetand twisted the box making sure it was locked before walking out. I closed the door to my closest and walked into my bathroom coming my hair out and spraying a sweet perfume on before running downstairs. The boys were downstairs playing around in the kitchen, they all stopped hearing me. I got a few whistles the rest just stared with hungry eyes. I laughed and ignored them grabbing a drink from out of Matthews had and gulping it down. He glared at me and I laughed.

I lived in a large house filled with guys. I was the only girl here in a full house of vampires. I smiled and told them I was going to be out for a while. I ran out before I could hear there complains and jumped on my black and blue Kawasaki Ninja bike. Turning it on and feeling it come to life always sent a rush of adrenaline shoot through me. I kicked the stand up and revved the engine beforescreeching off onto the dirt road which would lead to the main road. I reached the main road and quickly turned right heading towards the cemetery.

It's been years since my family died. I come to the cemetery every time this day arrives, andoccasionally on the weekends. I loved them so much and now that they were gone, the boys were all I had left as a resemblance of a family. Support...laughter...love. They gave me the best they could and I loved them for that. I sighed and turned into the cemetery entrance. The large gates creaked as they opened up allowing me to slip in before closing behind me. Slamming shut. Bright orange leaves lay spread across the floor peacefully.

As I sped pass they fluttered into the air before rocking back to the ground. I pulled onto the grass and cut the engine off next to a large tree. I removed the black helmet and set it onto the bike taking the keys with me. I walked into the large green field that held hundreds of tomb stones. I looked at some of the names. Some of them were filled with dirt and others stained from the water. No one ever came here to see their desced family. I sighed a sending a prayer to all of them. I neared a large oak tree and kneeled down next to two large tomb stones.

I read over the engraved names in a hushed whisper. "Mark Stone and Emily Stone." the date of when they were born and died weren't listed. They have lived well before this time. I dusted the stones off with my hands and picked the old leaves off before laying two white tulips next to the tomb stones. I bowed my head in respect and got up.

"I love you both." I whispered silently and turned around. I quickly froze in place. The breeze drifted past me as I caught the scent of someone else here. The wolf inside me growled as she was ready to shift. All we knew was that we weren't alone. Only meaning one thing. Trouble.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter. But please comment and vote :)