I Meet the Most Drunk Guy I've Ever Seen

"So this is our new camp member who hasn't been claimed yet." A man with a white horse's body from his waist down asked.

This place was starting to really scare me. Why, why, why had my dad wanted me to go here?!

'Unclaimed? Does that mean I'm not supposed to be here?" I asked hopfully.

"No!" Justin said laughing. "It means your parent hasn't claimed you yet."

"My parent? You mean my mom hasn't called to register me yet? Hold on let me call her." I grumbled about to pull out my cell phone.

"So your parent is a godess? Which one is she?" The horse man asked.

"A godess? Heck no! My mom's a florist.  My dad's an Astronomer." I answered, deciding not to call Marty my 'stepdad'.

What a weird question.

"Maybe she's the daughter of a son or daughter of a god or goddess?" Justin asked the horse man.

This was just getting more confusing by the minute.

"Who are your parents?" The horse man asked.

"Rebecca and Marty Simsivle." I answered.

"I don't seem to recall a girl from this camp getting married to a man named Simsivle or a man with the last name Simsivle." He said stroking his beard. "Are you sure she's supposed to be here?"

"She was let through the magic barriers." Justin pointed out.

"Magical barriers? And gods and godesses? What is this place? Fairytale land? You people are crazy! People like you don't even exist!" I nearly yelled at them.

They both let out a gasp.

"Hot headed isn't she?" A man in a cheetah print shirt, a pair of purple jogging shorts, black socks, and bright red running shoes asked laughing.

He looked a little... wasted... and smelled like alchohol... not that I would know..... and his hair was a greasy black mess.

"Maybe she's the daughter of Ares." He suggested.

"Ares? The Greek  war god? How the heck could I be his daughter? He's a fictional character!" I said.

"Good. You seem to know your history." The man said looking at me like he was bored out of his psycopathic mind.

"I was forced to read it in middle school." I said matching his bored tone.

"Well, since you're not claimed you can stay in Cabin 9 with the Hermes' kids. The horse man said. "By the way I'm Chiron and this is Mr. D"

Well. Thanks for your time Mr. Chiron and Mr. D." I said heaving my bags off the ground.

Anymore of this carrying and my arms might fall off. Justin grabbed one of my bags for me and Rex grabbed 3 leaving only the backpack for me to carry. We walked through the camp and I got the weirdest tour in history. Apparently we were allowed to use swords and other incredibly dangerous weapons in camp and we were only allowed to do the activity our 'Cabin leader' was taking our cabin to do. Or at least that's what it sounded like.

"Here's Cabin 9! Justin said putting too much effort into making it sound happy and fun.

Despite his tone I got the exact opposite impression. The place was a torn down looking shack with a faded number 9 on it. It also looked over crowded. AND THERE WERE GUYS!

"Um... Is this the guy cabin?" I asked?

Justin stared at me like I was crazy. "No. It's the Hermes' cabin."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I hate to break it to you, goat guy, but Hermes is also a fictional character from a 2,000 year old superstition."

"Shows what you know." A boy in front of me scoffed.

He looked like he was going to beat the crap out of me if I said anything else so I kept my mouth shut while Justin asked where the 'Cabin leader' was.

"He's stealing from the armory. He damaged his helmet and needs a new one." The boy answered. "I think there's an extra empty space on the ground somewhere. Go find it yourself."

"Thanks for your amazing help." i said sarcasticly. "And shouldn't he know stealing's against the law?"

"You really are clueless." He said laughing.

I was going to kill him.