Vote Here (Closed)

How To Vote
~Click on the chapters of this book, which are called the Categories of where the story/stories that you wanted to vote for, then comment below the title of the story and the name of the author. Follow the examples below. Not in this chapter.

E x a m p l e s:

Found in the Killua Zoldyck category:
Assassinate My Heart by CoFFeeBeaN28

Found in the Gon Freecss category:
Reaching You by ishi782524

R u l e s:

~You have to comment the Title of the story and it's Author.

~Everyone can vote for two different stories in one category.

~Check your spellings if their correct. Wrong spelling is wrong, meaning the vote is INVALID.

~Don't promote your stories in the comments section of this book or in our personal message board it is PROHIBITED.

C o n t e s t a n t s:

~Make sure to see if your story/stories' title and author name is written in both 2016 published books for this year's Watty Awards.

~See if your story/stories are saved in our reading list that is titled as "ENTRIES 2016".

~Permission granted if you want to ask for votes from your friends, do not force them to vote if they don't want to.

~You CANNOT vote for your own story/stories.

~Do not use underhanded methods just to win or else you'll be immediately disqualified. NO DISCUSSIONS. Disqualified if disqualified.

~Say NO CHEATING.

~Do not blame us admins if your vote is uncounted. That could only mean one thing: YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.

THE HUNTER X HUNTER WATTY AWARDS VOTING 2016 HAVE FINALLY STARTED! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? VOTE NOW!