Chapter 14

The Malhotras and the Goenkas come face to face and gives cold looks to each other, then smile.
Sakshi: I hope our plan works.

Flashback:
Kangana: we'll have to join hands with Malhotras to expose him then.

Sakshi: yes

She calls on Madhvi's number which she secretly saved from Kuber/Rajnath's phone.
Madhvi: hallo
Sakshi: hallo, I m your sautan.

Madhvi was about to cut the call.
Sakshi: please don't cut the call, it's important, u want your...I mean our husband to go to jail right? I can help, in fact my whole family will help.

Madhvi puts the phone again on her ear.
Madhvi: how to trust u?
Sakshi: its simple, u give me all the proofs against him, I have a lawyer who can help us.
Madhvi: (after thinking for awhile) OK

Call disconnects and the proofs were given to Sakshi but with many copies of it in case she cheats them.
Fb end.

Doctor comes.
Doctor: he has gained his senses.

Sakshi nods, he goes.
Sakshi: I will go and distract him, u call on this number, just tell the location and the ward number

Madhvi nods, she goes. Madhvi looks at the business card.

Anuradha Khurana
+91 91 67 548906

She calls on the number as told by Sakshi, she tells the location and ward number, call disconnects. After sometime, a lady in her 30s came dressed as a lawyer. She introduces herself as Anuradha Khurana and asks for Kuber/Rajnath. Madhvi tells the ward and she goes in. She shows the videos to him.
Anuradha: what's all this? U were fooling around with some young girls, your daughter in law, and your two families? We need your statement.

Kuber is unable to say. She turns to Sakshi.
Anuradha: will u say something?
Sakshi: I think we should..

Sakshi signs her with her eyes.
Sakshi: we should let him take rest

Sakshi says in her heart that I will have to take him on my side and let him think I m with him, but I m not with him, that's what I told lawyer.

Anuradha: but I will come back, once he's OK

She leaves.

Meher was playing with Ishaan later that day, Abeer comes and sits by her side.
Abeer: I m missing the old days a lot.
Meher: they won't come back until that stupid is gone.

She says completely irritated.
Abeer: I hope everything happens fast.

Two three days passed, Kuber/Rajnath was fine by now. Sakshi had convinced him she's on his side and that she will give statement in his favor. Now was the day for the hearing of court, both the families were gathered there and in one witness box, there was Kuber/Rajnath and in the other witness box, Sakshi was called first. She comes and passes a smile to Kuber, an evil smile.

Sakshi: he always said he love me, n I believed in him, but I didn't knew he's such a jerk, I don't want my daughter to call him father, he's a rapist, all proofs are the witness.

Kuber is shocked. Kangana is called next, she too says the same, all the Goenkas were against him, now his only hope was his son. Abeer is called next.
Abeer: in the past u had sentenced him to death, but he came again, but this shouldn't happen again, he should be killed now, make sure, because now my son was also harmed by him.

Madhvi too says the same, Meher too gives her statement, the court case ended and Kuber was declared guilty and sentenced to death after he forcefully accepted he's the criminal. Finally he was out of their lives. The rest of the lives, Goenkas and Malhotras remained as friends, everyone accepted each other, Ishaan grew up to become socialist, he became a good man and supported his family, everything was fine like before. Both the families lived happily ever after.