Chapter 1

Normal PoV

Eric and Mathew started their day how they normally do, waiting outside their homeroom teachers door. Juliana(I was gonna put my name but I justbsjdbjb)said hi to Eric, as usual.(I wish that actually happened lol(les just hope he isn't reading this... If so, then hi!))

Once the bell rang to initiate homeroom, everyone lined up as they waited for the teacher to open the door. Once the door opened, everyone pooled in the room and sat at their assigned seats.

Mathew and Eric talked during homeroom and period one, while also talking to others, and finishing homework they couldn't be bothered to do at home. (Yeah, hi me)

During third period, they did not sit together, though they still talked to each other, since they were close.

Then came nutrition.

The time they'd be bothered by two girls and their friend. (I'm one of those to girls... *cough*Sorry, not sorry, Eric.)

Though Mathew played soccer with everyone else, Eric stood near the wall, whilst watching Mathew play soccer, in admiration.

Fourth period, they didn't get to talk much, since they had band, nothing really exciting, or exciting at all, happened there.

Fifth, they sat too far apart, though Eric snuck glances at Mathew.

Sixth, was PE.

Ugh... PE WHYYY

They were on the same team for volleyball, (I think lol I don't pay attention to mqny people during PE)so they talked there, for a while until they got called back to sit down on the hard... uneven... cold... black top!

And finally, seventh period, where they got to talk while doing work. Though, currently, they sat slightly far away, they still managed to talk a little, and sneak glances at each other.

If not, they each zone out while doing work to think about each other.

Almost everyday, their seventh period teacher lets them use their phones, or just talk, which Mathew and Eric, take as their cue to talk about anything and everything.

A/N

xx lol I love writing this. No judge... please. Just... no... IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN FUCK OFF, PLEASE (:unless it's about me, then you can message me idgaf

Kay peace ✌🏼