First Meeting

**RRRRRIIIIIINGGGGG**

This alarm is so annoying. Why did I even buy this ~.~ As I looked at my alarm clock, I saw the time, IT'S SEVEN IN THE MORNING?! Sigh.. I almost forgot that today is my first day in this university.

To tell you about my uni, I study in Glendale International University located in Philippines and I'm from Australia. The environment is actually okay since we are not in the city and also not surrounded by a lot of buildings. I'm not bragging but this is actually an expensive university so yea.

As I was getting ready for my morning class, I ready my oatmeal and put it inside the microwave before I took a bath. I'm staying alone in this room since I chose not to have a roommate. It will be more complicated if I had one since there are not many actual international students here. Most of them are rich locals.

While I was showering, I was also thinking of what to wear to college. Should I wear something to impress everyone or something comfortable? Ugh. No need to think about that for now. I'm starving.

After I took a bath, I picked up my oatmeal in the microwave and ate it in front of my closet as I was deciding.

Should I wear this cute short midi dress? Or this fitted maxi dress? Or maybe high waist pants and crop top?

As I was deciding, I saw the clock and it was already 8.30. My class is at 9. I started to panic and just decided to wear ripped jeans and plain black shirt. Threw everything I needed in my bag, finished my oatmeal as fast as I could and brushed my teeth. But my long blonde curly hair is still a mess so I just tied it to a bun.

When I went out of my room, I saw this girl who just lived in front of me went out at the same time as me as well so I just greeted her naturally

"Hey, you're heading to class as well?" I asked

"Yea, If I don't leave now, I'm gonna be late for class" She jokingly answered

"Do you mind if I walk with you?" I'm trying to make friends since I'm the only english speaking here so far

As we were walking towards the university, she was obviously quiet so I just keep on starting random conversations.

"I'm sorry but I wasn't able to get your name" I have to know her name since she's my first friend

"Oh, I'm Clara. You?" She answered

"I'm Aya. I'm actually an international student from Australia. This is my first time here in the Philippines" I tried to make an actual conversation but she just nods at me and continued on being quiet so I just kept quiet as well

When we arrived the lobby, she had friends waiting for her there. Maybe that's why she was quiet because I noticed that not so many filipinos are used to speaking in english although they can but they are not comfortable so I just walked to the lift and went up to my class.

As soon as I arrived there, luckily I wasn't late. It would be embarassing if I was. Everyone looked at me like it's the first time they have seen a natural blonde girl except for one guy so I approached him instead to not feel awkward. Good thing the seat beside him was still empty so I just sat there.

He's wearing his earphones and just going through his laptop. From the side, you can clearly see his jaw line and his not so long facial hair. His hair was just messy with natural waves and you can see that he's just comfortable with his clothes.

I tried to start a conversation with him as well since I don't have an actual friend yet -.-

"Hey" I said but I dont think he heard me since he had his earphones on so I nudged him to disturb him. I know, it's rude but I'm desperate.

He then took off one of his earphones and greeted me with "Ano?" and a straight face

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, I just wanted to introduce myself since we're seatmates now" I flashed a smile after I apologised.

"I'm Aya by the way, I'm from Australia and an international student here" I said

"I'm Tim. I'm a local here" He has this deep voice that sounds so manly

"Really? You don't sound like one. Your accent is different" I wondered

"We speak english at home" He simply said

"That's nice. What are you doing in your laptop anyway?" I asked then I peaked at his laptop and saw that he's editing a photo of city lights that is obviously taken from high above.

 What are you doing in your laptop anyway?" I asked then I peaked at his laptop and saw that he's editing a photo of city lights that is obviously taken from high above

He then closed his laptop and annoyingly said "Excuse me??" I was surprised.

"You took that? That looks incredible! I like taking pictures as well!" I excitedly said. Looks like I'm going to have a friend now :)

------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the first part! :) I will be publishing chapters one by one every tuesday. Thank you!! ❤