BAWSEome

Present

Lilly POV
Man, I'm loving all the work I'm getting done! I'm so productive today and I don't feel guilty at all! Checked my emails, went to a few meetings, caught up on secret work I'm hiding from Team Super, life is great! I'll take a quick break to check social media. Awwz, Yousef and Alycia are sooo cute honestly I'm proud Yousef found someone. It's cute how he was chasing after me even though he knew I was too busy to date a boy. Dom though, man Dom is such a sweetheart he's so prepared and I love it. The plan to take pictures with Dom that blew up the internet and make Yousef jealous worked 😏. It was all for fun though because I'm not really jealous of Yousef and Alycia. Anyways, back to work.

The next day

Alrightie, I woke up at 1:00 today but it's all good because I got the amount of sleep I needed. Time to get back to wo-
Dom? Why is Dom calling me?
"Hello?"
"Hey Lilly, I wanna ask you a question."
"Yeah what's up?"
"Soo, can we maybe sorta go out somewhere like dinner or some-"
"Hold up hold up are you asking me on a date?"
"Well yeah I thought you'd say yes"
" Sorry Dom, romance isn't my thing. Unless it's for a video I won't do it."
"Oh."
"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but I'm not in the right stage to have a boyfriend right now, you know?"
" Yeah, I'm sorry."
"No, it's ok."
"Bye then."
"Bye."
That was so weird. Why would Dom call me out of the blue to go on a date? Anyways, back to my work.

5 years later

Man, I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! I wrote three books, released two movies, starred in ten, made affirmation cards, made positivity notes, released three products, and I have an awesome company that makes Girl Love cards that help girls without the privileges we have. What else could I ask for? With all this free time, I honestly don't know what to do. I try playing board games. Lonely. Maybe video games? Lonely. Parties? Lonely. Gat- ok I give up. I need someone in my life. Someone who takes care of me and loves me to death. Someone who puts up with all my ish. Someone who will love me no matter what. Hmm.. Swoozie? Nah he has a girlfriend. Yousef? Him too. Aman? We're too far apart I don't even think he'll remember me since the last time we (POSSIBLY) dated. Dom? Hey! Dom doesn't have anyone!
I call Dom.
"Heyy Dom whassup?"
"Nothing just chillin' with Jerel and Green. What about you?"
"Same here. Anyways I wanted to ask you something."
"Yeah?"
"W-would you maybe I don't know you don't have to but-"
"Just spit it out, Lilly."
" OK would you like to go on a date? 🙊 I'm really sorry about last time I was too busy and-"
"Yadayadayada of course Lilly"
"Yay! Let's meet at the Panera near Beaver Creek. (I remember seeing a cute girl there with long black hair and purple at the end.)
"Awesome! So it's a deal?"
"Deal." I said grinning as I hung up. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Five years ago I would've been like nah, I'm not ready. But it's different now.

*Time skeepity skip*

We meet at Panera.
"Gosh, you're stunning!" says Dom.
"Oh thank you," I say blushing.
"Table for two please."
"One moment sir."
We arrive at the table.
"So, what made you change your mind Lilly?"
" idk I just feel like I needed someone and the rest of my friends had someone but you didn't."
"Haha, I guess I'm the lucky one, aren't I?"
"Yeah." I'm so dang happy. I love Dom to pieces but I don't know if he feels the same.
Dom POV
Lilly looks so beautiful standing there with her shining brown eyes and luscious hair and soft yet fragile li- whoa whoa whoa Dom not on the first date!
" Your plate of spaghetti." The waiter said. The waiter looked funny with his handlebar mustache but I didn't seem to mind.
"Mmm, I'm hungry let's dig in!"said Lilly.
"Yeah I'm starving!"
We both chomped down the plate of spaghetti like pigs. It was ridiculous we had tomato sauce all over our mouths. We both wiped each other's mouths off with napkins. There was one connected strand of spaghetti left. Oh boy, should I do it? I mean I've done it before for a video but just for a video. Lilly took the strand and started eating it when someone accidentally nudged me and the strand got in my mouth. Well I guess this is it. Lilly was looking at the plate for some reason so she didn't notice I was eating the same noodle. We leaned in closer and..
AND...
AND....

AND.....

AND...

HAAA I had to leave you with a cliffhanger sowy it's 12:45 AM and I'm sweepy but I hope you guys enjoyed this I'm trying to make a sort of realistic fanfic of Lilly and Dom where Yousef DOESN'T hate him and Lilly is on (or used to be in this fanfic) her grind. Also I mentioned a little friend of mine in this chapter 😏😏 she might see Dom and Lilly together in the next chapter so stay tuned! As for Meow, I'm not sure if I should continue it for not but I'll try my hardest to update it.
Anyways, GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE JU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. 😘