Switch up

in which a lil ass boy decided to switch it up

|Austin M.|

Y/n

You sat in your bed, following your usual mid homework routine, scrolling through YouTube.

You has already been on there for over 30 minutes when you on had two questions left on your British literature homework when a suggested video caught your eye. Clicking from Young Thug's 'best friend' you thumb quickly pressed the link.

Rolling you eyes you scrolled toward the bottom not feeling like watching the lame ass ad, but rather read some comments.

'Why is he being so black?' Your eyebrows pulled together as you read it, what's wrong with him wanting to be the best race that has ever faced the earth? A/n: I dare one of y'all muhfuckas to say I'm being racist. Do it so I can light a fire under yo ass😭🙃

' whatever he is doing now. Please don't stop'
You quickly scrolled back up to the top hearing a beat drop. Your eyes immediately went wide as soon as you saw who passed the screen.

Austin fuckin' Mahone.

He bopped as he produced at a keyboard, the shot switching to him in front of the camera mimicking th  words. Subconsciously you had already started to millyrock to the beat, your mouth turned into a playful frown as you got into the music and dancing. You immediately stopped you movements once you heard him utter some lyrics that killed the moment, just leaving you and your edges on the floors.

"You can tell girl I wanna feel on it" he sang grabbing shamelessly on a girl's ass.

You just sat there like

  Your panties were wet, very wet in fact

  Your panties were wet, very wet in fact. You didn't know if it was his lil gliding he was doing across the floor, or his classy yet trashy lyrics. You blasted the song twerking through Sage the Gemini's verse, you knees bent as your palms rested on them.

'Put on me, p-put it on me.' You bopped along with it, your body starting to burn from all the activity. You laid out on your bed, your breathing rapid as you smile through the rest of the song.

To be honest you were never a huge Austin Mahone fan, but this had you really to be throwin ass in his direction.

All you could say was you was glad for the ''switch up"

A/n: so this is my first one.. I will be doing whatever celebrity I feel is poppin at the moment. Request may be formed now. privatezayn bitch send me your request.
Anywhore.., shit I forgot what I was gon say.

-gray
#ohb