Chapter 2: Asshole

Chapter 2: Asshole

Ronnie's POV

I stood backstage as the intro to the song off of my mixtape, Asshole, played. Once it was finished, I ran out with B Lay and the crowd cheered as we started the song. Halfway through the first verse, Andy ran out, making the crowd go wild. He ran around the stage, making faces at the fans until the chorus came up which was the part he sang. The entire time, I just wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't. I ran around the stage a bit, trying to keep my mind off of Andy. 

In the middle of the song, Andy and I stood next to each other and we smiled at him. Dammit, why does this boy do things to my heart.

At the end of the song, the lights went out and I fought the urge to hug him, so I just held my hand out for him to shake it. He did so and went off stage so we could finish our set.

After BVB finished their set, we all hung out for a while.

"Singing with you was really fun." Andy smiled.

"Thanks man." I said. My heart fluttered and I wanted to reach into my chest and rip it out. Stop feeling this way, dammit! He's not gay and he loves his girlfriend. Ugh! Why me?

After we got kicked out of the venue, I forced myself back to my bus, really wanting to just be with Andy all night.

This tour is going to be difficult.

**************************************************************************

SORRY IT'S SHORT!

NO IDEAS!

Andy and Ronnie performing Asshole ^^^

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)