About the Song Boasting

In the last chapter, I put a lyrics to the song boasting by Lecrae ft. Anthony Evans. The song tells me that all I have in this life is temporary. If I die die right now, I can't take anything with me. This goes to everybody,no matter how rich or poor you are. No matter how much you gain in this life, it is a loss if you can't hear God or you can't feel his presence. While we live on this this earth, we shouldn't boast about how much money you have or any of these earthly things. We should boast about how our true and living God, and how far he has brought us.

  As the song says, tomorrow is never promised. I want to encourage you to just say a thank you to God every time you wake up because he could have taken that fist full of air without you knowing. The song also says God has never been obligated to give us life - he really hasn't. What if God didn't care and he just decided to let you die? He choose to give us life both physically, and spiritually. That is why he sent his son Jesus to die for our sins. If he didn't do all of this we'd be in hell tonight.

I just want to say that we should put our focus on the heavenly thing rather than the earthly things. My definition of boating in  God is to always talk out Him and His goodness. I wish I can write mor but I'm trying to make this short.