I sped walk through the halls trying to find Odai and Chance.

My mind was racing with a million thoughts and I couldn't think straight.

I just couldn't get a break. It was always some shit and I just couldn't keep doing this.

After I graduate next month, I was going to get away from all of this and start my basketball career.

"Olivia!" Odai yelled running up to me.

I turned around and I clenched my fist as soon as I seen her.

"Chance! He's planning to-

I cut her off by sending a few punches to her face.

She held her face in shock as she looked up at me.

I have never hit Odai before, so she was surprised at my actions.

"You scheming little bitch!" I yelled as I pulled her hair. "You'll always be a fake ass hoe!"

"Olivia! Stop!" She yelled as she started to throw licks back at me.

That just made me more angrier.

I slung her to the ground and pounced on top of her and she grabbed my shirt.

"Let my shirt go hoe!" I yelled.

"Stop it! What the hell are you two doing!?" My mother yelled as my dad pulled me off of her.

"Are you fuckin crazy!?" My dad yelled.

"She set August up! She set him up with Chance!" I yelled making everyone gasp.

My mom scrunched her face up. "Now why would Odai do something like that?"

I caught my breath. "She was the last person to call August before he got shot. She called him to come help her! She set him up!"

"Is that true Odai?" My mom asked looking at her.

Odai held her face and stayed silent.

My mom smacked her so hard it echoed through the room.

"Are you serious Odai!? You must don't want no future! You're only 16! Now your about to be charge since you were an accessory to attempted murder!" She yelled.

--

August

"You sure this him?" Mel asked as he looked at Chance who was tied up to the chair

"Yeah. This that bitch ass nigga." Chris answered before he flicked him in his ear.

Chance hissed in pain.

"Shutup bitch, I barely touched you." Chris said.

"Let's get this over with." I said after I loaded the pistol.

Chance smirked. "You doing this over a bitch?" He chuckled. "Her pussy ain't even that good."

I laughed, knowing damn well Oliviana never let him smash.

I brought my face up to his ear.

"Well it was good when she was sitting on my face when I was laid up in that hospital because of you."

As soon as I said that he attempted to launch at me and I laughed.

"Someone's mad?" I chuckled.

"Don't you got aids? My cousin really got your ass huh?" He laughed.

I frowned and brought my arm back and punched him in the nose.

A loud crunch was made throughout the warehouse and Chance head snapped back.

"Enough of this." Mel said. "Let's pop his shit. I gotta go see my princesses."

I nodded and brought the gun up.

"Please man. I'm sorry. I wasn't even trying to kill you." Chance cried. "Olivia not my type anyway." 

I sighed and pulled the trigger, ending his life.

Mel took the gun from me and threw it in the furnace. "Go change your clothes."

I nodded and let out a sigh of relief.

Glad this was over and glad that I could finally live my life happily with Oliviana.

--

The End.

Remember to check out my new story!

Love On The Brain