Taking off my leggings and crop top, he pulled off his boxers. "Hell nahh!" I said looking at DJ.

When he said he got thicker, he wasn't lieing. Rubbing the tip against my opening, he slowly started to move himself inside me.

Taking in the longest gasp ever, I arched my back trying to get away. "Oh my god Devvyn! I-I can't take it!" I whined.

"I gotchu baby." He said softly, moving in and out of me.

Once I got used to him I needed more. Biting my lip, "Harder baby?" He asked already knowing from my face.

"Y-yes! Ooo right there!" I moaned as he hit the spot over and over.

"F-Sss-Uh-De-Mm!" I moaned not able to get a word out.

Gripping his back I drug my nails down it. Placing me on my hands and knees, he plunged back inside me. Grabbing the sheets he got more aggressive with me.

"What's my name?" He asked wrapping his hand around my hair, moving faster and deeper inside me.

"D-D!" I couldn't finish.

"Say my name." He growled in my ear, showing no mercy.

"DADDY!" I moaned loudly releasing myself in a flood.

Continuing to hit my spot repeatedly, I climaxed once more. Relaxing I laid back on my back looking in his eyes. "I'm not done with you yet." He said smirking..

||Devvyn's POV||

"You should get back to your little boyfriend." I said.

"I don't wanna go." She pouted laying k against me more.

"Baby. You already been here since yesterday, you should go since y'all actually official or at least let me give you more hickies so he'll know your cheating." I said.

Laying in between her legs I began sucking on her neck. Giggling, "That tickles!" She said tucking her neck.

"Bae! Haha!" She said as I started tickling her sides.

Wiggling all over her foot tapped my balls a little too hard. Falling into the mattress next to her, "Ughhh!" I groaned.

"I'm sorry Binkey." Destinii said.

"Damn Dee." I said gently sitting up.

"I didn't mean to." She said pouting.

"Its okay." I said pecking her lips.

"I know what you can do to get him to break up with you." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Let's go to whatever his name is house." I said.

"And do what?" She asked.

"What would make a man break up with you that he catch's you doing?" I asked.

"Cheating." She said.

"Duh smarty pants." I said chuckling.

"He gets off work in an hour, so let's do it." She said.

Getting up, we got dressed going to his house. When we got there I popped her butt making her walk faster. "Always walking slow." I said as she turned on the lights.

It was nice or whatever but it wasn't my typa style to be honest. Taking me upstairs, she hooked her phone up to the IHome.

"He should be on his way now." She said looking at the clock.

"Take off yo clothes then." I said stripping, leaving on my boxers though.

Sliding her to the edge of the bed I rubbed my fingers around her clit. "Uh!" She moaned as I moved my finger inside her.

Moving it in a come here motion, I felt her body shudder. "Can you fuck me already?" She asked anxiously.

"My bad. I like watching your faces." I said.

"Oh my g-god!" She moaned as I slid in her.

Giving her deep strokes, she arched her back trying to get away. "Stop running." I said bringing her back to me.

"Devvyn!" She moaned holding my side.

Hearing the front door close, followed by footsteps, "He's coming up the steps." I said lowly.

"Daddy, r-right there!" She whimpered loudly.

The door busted opened scaring the fuck outta me. Sliding out of her I grabbed my stuff leaving.

||Destinii's POV||

"What the fuck Destinii!?" Brayden yelled.

"Its not what it looks like." I said trying to keep him calm.

"What the fuck you mean?! Its exactly what the fuck it looks like!" He said getting close to me.

"You wanna be a hoe now?" He asked.

"N-no!" I said.

"Let me show you how a hoe gets treated." He said hitting me.

"Brayden!" I said hoping to bring him back to his senses.

Hit after hit. My cries filled the room, but it didn't seem to matter if I fought back. When he stopped he grabbed his jacket, "You better be here when I get back." He said leaving.

"Fuck that." I said getting up.

Getting all my stuff, I left going to Devvyn's house. Knocking on the door frantically, "Damn hold u-" He stopped once he saw me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No." I said breaking down.

Picking me up he took me to the bathroom cleaning my busted lip. Doing something on his phone, "He's taken care of." He said.

"I wanna do it." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I said nodding my head.

Sniffling, "Don't let me go." I said lowly tears running down my cheeks.

"I promise I wont, and you should know I don't break Promises.." He said holding me close.