The Needs

Ashlynn woke up in a dark and cold room.She felt dizzy and couldn't see properly.She stood up breathing hardly,She rubbed her eyes.'What is this?!Why am i here.I cant call for help,he might find me and do--god knows what.'She looked around scrutinized.She was in a small room with a window covered by bars.A queen sized bed was the only furnish in the room.The door was metal with a small window that also had sturdy bars.Ashlynn had no choice but to yell."I dont know what this is or why im here.But to hell,I will drain your blood!"Ashlynn tried to warm herself up.A couple seconds later,She heard walking.She moved to the side so he couldn't see her."I know your in there."Ashlynn didnt peep a word.
Rattling sounds took place.Then the metal door flinged open.Ashylnn peeked.Then Angels face popped up,of which startled Ashlynn."I will kill yo-"
"Listen hot stuff,I like you.So i didnt and wont kill you,unless you push it.You're lucky i didnt."
Ashlynn widened her eyes.
Angel signed,"So what if im a killer.It doesn't mean shit."
Ashlynn backed away and got in fighting stance.Angel chuckled,"I know karate too remember.Alot more than you.It comes in handy with killing."He winked at Ashlynn.She winced and tightened her position,because she was afraid."Why a-am I here?!"
"You should be happy that I complimented you...Anyways..You'll live under my protection ok?"
"Oh Nonononono,im totally not-"
"You will,because I will kill every soul you know.Im starting off with that sexy Amber girl.Dont take it personally but you are way better in all ways,babe."
"Why?!"Ashlynn cried.For once in forever,she had no idea what to do.
Angel smiled,"Awe dont cry.Your making me sad."Ashlynn wiped her tears and spoke,"So i have to do EVERYTHING you say?"
"If you dont then every one that you know will die.I suggest you do so."
"Whatever.You are such a asshole."
"Ouch.Just for that take off your clothes."
"Im-"
"Take.Em.Off."
"Im frickin cold."
"Follow me and dont get any ideas cuz the rest of my gang is out there and i dont want you mis behaving."
'oh god.Im involved in a killer gang.What else do i dont know?!'She rolled her eyes.Angel walked out of the cell into a long hallway with mini cells on every side.Ashlynn was right behind him.There was a door all the way at the end.Once they got there he opened the door.Which reveled a lounging area where the rest of his gang sat on Netflix deciding what to watch.They all stared at her.Ashlynn face palmed.It was warmer in there.
"Look what the cat dragged in.I see why you dont wanna kill her,"The boy with dark brunnete hair and dark blue eyes smiling,revealing dimpled cheeks.Ashlynn whispered in Angel's ear,"I need privacy."
Angel looked back at Ashlynn,"you mean privacy with me?"
She rolled her eyes,"Whatever."
"Who the hell are you?Angel,Who is this rat?"
'Is that his girlfriend?Of what i remember from our little chat,is that he doesn't have one.'Ashlynn grew very cross.
Angel spoke,"She's living with me,for all eternity."
"Damn Angel-"
"Shut up Jessie.Jealous you cant get a girlfriend?"
'Oh,she's gay..So their not dating?'
"I Cant beleive im related to you."Jessie is Angel's sister.Her hair was dyed purple and Black,she had quite a round face,And puckered lips.
Angel pointed to the dark brunnete boy with the dimples."Thats Kurt."
"Sup."
Then he pointed to another boy with blonde curls and dark eyes,"Thats Dragon.And yes thats his actual name."He didnt say anything.
"Thats Jessie and Mark.My siblings."Mark had dyed his hair platinum blonde in a messy mo-hawk.The three siblings all had the same eye color.Which are turquoise.
Angel smiled at Ashlynn,"This is Ashlynn,The one that i met at the pound.Say hi like a good girl."
"Whatever you all are and whatever you do for a living,I can tell is pathetic,like you.So i consider you let me out or you'll all wake up with slit necks in hell."
"Damn."
"Woah."
"..."They all started laughing.Ashlynn wanted to dip so bad.Angel slyly said,"Woah,You're really freaky.You wanna see how freaky i can get?"
'WOOOAAAAH...Damn him.'Ashlynn responded based off her thoughts,"Asshole."
Angel grabbed her hand and pulled her to a stair well.Without a door for an entrance.Angel pulled her up two floors.They stopped in front of a metal door.He took out his keys and opened the door.It was warmer in there.It was a large bedroom.Angel pushed Ashlynn in the bedroom on the floor.He also came in and locked it.Ashlynn stood up pissed.Angel turned around also pissed..then he slapped her.Ashlynn winced and stood sturdy.
"Dont.Ever.Call.Me.A asshole you bitch."
"And dont ever call me a dog,You Jackass."
"I..WAS,"He emphasised,"trying so hard not to kill you.Too bad cause I will.And everyone you care about too."He reached in the back pocket of his black jeans.Ashlynn ran into him and kissed him.He took his hand out of his back pocket to her waist,pulling her excessively closer.He pressed her on the wall,As she wrapped her legs around his torso.He pressed his crutch closser on her crutch.He as he kissed her neck he smiled.Angel whispered into her ear,"I knew you where playing hard to get."He chuckled.
"I wasnt.I just wasnt sure."Angel moved from her neck to her mouth,he as slipped his tonge in.
'I remeber in 8th grade once,my friends and I got lost at a carnival on a trip with our class,We each had our fortune told.And mine is alot like this.'

>Flash back 2012: 5 years ago<
^FORTUNE OF MY FUTURE^

Ashlynn's P.O.V:
"Guys..where's Ms.Mullings?"I spoke.
"Comon,We can do whatever we want with her gone."Ethan,smirked.
"Gross,Ethan stop trying to have sex with Ashlynn."Amber kicked his patela (kneecap).
"Amber's right.How about we get our fortune told."Bryan spoke.
"You are only hoping for your future wife to be Ashlynn.Get real asshole,Its probably gonna be your mom."
"Stop fighting.Im gonna kick you where it doesnt shine,Ethan."
Ethan spoke,"Stay right here,I gotta take a leak."Ethan ran throughout the crowd to find his way to the bathroom.It was quite nice when i was younger."I dont want to hurt Ethans feelings..though i dont like him at all."
"I could tell him for you!"Bryan got hype outta nowhere.Amber then spoke with her serious tone.
"Look that bastard could go suck a-"
"Woah woah woah,Mind language much?!"A boy with blonde hair and cool eyes came up to us.
"And you are?"Amber spoke rudely.You'll see where this is going,This boy is part of my future,well the present.
"The names-"
"Hi.Bye.Can we take our fortunes before Ethan gets back?"I spoke bluntly.
"Um,ok?You dont wanna know my name?"
"No..I-I its just that Etha-"
"Ok.Im Angel and you all are...?"He trailed off wanting us to give him our names.
"Well Angel,dude if you want to take our fortune with us-"Bryan said.
"Lets just go already!"Amber ran into the tent,as we all ran behind her. A woman sat at a table with a crystal ball.Her eyes are closed as she says,"Angel sit."We stopped in our tracks afraid.Angel shrugged the fear off and sat symmetrically across from her.
"Close your eyes.Give me your hands."
And so he had.She gasped and pulled away.
"Why?!.So sorry..your parents.."Angel stood up and ran out of the tent.Because i was too kind as a kid i wanted to run after Angel had help him out.
"Ashlynn.Come."I walked over to her,as she whispered in my ears.
"You will cross paths with him again..But not in a positive way.Watch out he isnt good to be around.."Amber pulled me away from the woman and out of the tent.
"She didnt even have any effects.Thats so fake, lets get some apple pie over there.Do you agree Bryan?!"
"Y-yep."
"Good.I dont want my best friend in some hieby jieby shit."
I wanted to tell Amber what the lady said to me,But I just kept it to myself.Then eventually forgot about it.Untill now.Does Angel even remember?

🎉BACK TO THE PRESENT

Angel moved Ashlynn over to the king sized bed.He took her leather jacket off.Then he took his shirt off.Ashlynn pushed him down underneath her.She sat legs apart,eack knee resting on the bed next to his torso on both sides.Ashlynn put her arms up and dragged her crop top off of her body.Then threw it on the floor.She layed down ontop of him and they started making out.She un zipped his fly and pulled his jeans off.
"Well this is gonna be fun!"Angel spoke as he smirked.After getting his pants off she layed down and he went ontop of her and pulled her shorts off.They both had only undergarments present on their bodies.Angel opened her legs.He pinned her down.Ashlynn opened her mouth wanting to moan but she also didnt want her mouth to get the best of her.

Next Day:MORNING, 3:04pm

Ashlynn layed in fetal position.Angel followed,behind her was quite close,bodys touching.His arm dangling from her waist.His soft breathe took trips on Ashlynn's neck.They both layed naked under the sheets asleep.They were just asleep in the well heated room without any dreams.The windows were open,but it wasnt cold at all.Angel opened his eyes and sat up rubbing his eyes thoroughly.He looked to his left to see Ashlynn fast asleep.He smiled and admired her beauty.