Part One

"Is it working?" Madhu asked as she watched her best friend fiddling with her mobile. "No." Trishna replied. "What are you going to do now?" Madhu asks. "Get a new cell." Trishna replied cheekily. "Why do I feel that you purposely put your cell in the water so you can buy a new one?" Madhu asks raising one eye brow at Trishna. "How would I know?" Trishna asks back grinning. "Can I make a call from your cell? My sim is also ruined." Trishna says. "Yeah sure, be quick okay? I don't have much balance." Madhu says giving her cell to Trishna. Trishna nods while taking the mobile from Madhu and starts dialing a number. "He is not picking up the phone." Trishna says as she disconnects the call and tries to call again. "Your brother?" Madhu asks. "Yeah." Trishna replies as she keeps the phone back onto her ears. "He might be at one of his meetings. I'll try again later, meanwhile we will go and check out the new cells and the price." Trishna says excited. Madhu takes her cell back from Trishna and keeping it in her bag, they both gets up and leave.

At night, Madhu was in her hostel room applying black nail polish on her nails she was obsessed with the color black, she only wears black t-shirts and jeans, black eye liner and black lipstick. Suddenly a witch started laughing, lazily she takes her mobile and checks who is calling her, noting it to be an unknown number she picks up the phone praying it is not another psycho creep on the other end, she had no patience to deal with those freaks now. "YO!" "Hello, this is Rishabh Kundra here. I got a call from this number." a manly voice from the other end said. Rishabh Kundra? "I'm sorry who?" Madhu asks again thinking who this Rishabh Kundra is. "Rishabh Kundra. I got a call from this number." RK repeats. "I didn't call." Madhu says. "Okay." RK replies irritated and he was about to hang up the phone when suddenly Madhu remembered Trishna calling her brother and her brother's name is Rishabh and Trishna's last name is Kundra. Dammit! "Uh-wait" "Yeah?" RK replies impatiently. "Do you happen to be Trishna's brother, Rishabh Kundra?" Madhu asks. "Yeah." RK replies confused. "Actually, Trishna was trying to call you from my cell in the evening, I forgot, sorry." Madhu says. "It's okay. Thank you, I'll call her now." RK says. "No, her cell is not working that's why she called from my cell." Madhu informs him. "Oh.. Are you in her hostel?" RK asks her. "Yeah, but she is taking a bath. I'll ask her to call you back."Madhu says. "Okay thank you, Ms.?" "Malik. Madh.." Madhu starts to tell her name when RK cuts her off and asks "Madhu?" "Yeah! How do you know my name?" Madhu asks shocked. "D'oh! You are my sister's best friend. The amount she talks about you, I should have guessed who you are by your 'Yo' itself." RK says chuckling. "Oh! She has told me about you also, but I just couldn't place you in the beginning." Madhu says apologetically. "No problem, it happens. Anyway, I'll talk to you later please ask my sister to give me a call." RK says. "Okay." "Bye." RK says. "Bye." Madhu replies. Later, Trishna came out of the bath and Madhu informed her of RK's call. Trishna takes Madhu's cell and calls her brother. "Hey RK! How are you?" Trishna greets cheerfully. "Why are you so nice? What is it that you want?" RK asks suspiciously. "Why would you say something so mean? I'm a very nice girl and I'm always nice to everyone." Trishna says a little offended. "Not even in your dreams." RK snorts back. "Can you just ask him for the money, instead of wasting my money?" Madhu asks exasperated. "SSHHH" Trishna angrily glares at her while RK chuckles on the other end "So my ever nice sister wants money. May I know for what?" RK asks. "RK, my cell fell into the water." Trishna says sadly. "How can your cell fall into the water? Did you go scuba diving with your cell?" RK asks her sarcastically. "It slipped from my hand and fell into the pool." Trishna replies. "Okay. So what is that you are going to do?" RK asks her. "I checked around in a couple of stores, and I found a new iPhone for.." RK cuts her off "Just get your old cell repaired and let me know how much it is." "But RK, I want a new cell." Trishna whines. "No way! You got a new cell just few months back." RK says. "You keep changing your cell every month. Damn, every time a new cell comes out you buy it." Trishna says irritated. "I earn the money for those." RK says back. "And I'm your sister." Trishna says. "Trishna, I think it is high time you teach your brother the fine art of calling back when given a missed call." Madhu says. Trishna turns to her and starts glaring at her while RK softly starts chuckling. If it was someone else he might have been offended but after hearing so much from Trishna about Madhu, he just felt like laughing. Madhu, according to Trishna is a little weird and crazy, a whacko but a total sweetheart. "Cut the call I'll call you back." RK tells Trishna and cuts the call himself. RK calls back in less than half a minute and tells Trishna to get her cell repaired instead of buying a new one. After a lot of arguments, he agrees to buy her a new cell if she scores more than 80% for all her papers. He then asked her whether she wanted any of his old mobile to use till her mobile was back in condition and she being pissed with her brother told him that if she felt like talking to him, she would call him from Madhu's cell and hung up the phone.