Chapter 7

I could feel Tre get harder as I let out a slight moan after he whispered that to me. 

"Tre..." I breathed.

His hand moved from my thigh and began to rub me through my pants. My breathing grew heavier as he moved just a little faster.

"Please..." I begged.

He obliged and unbuttoned my pants. I was moving back and forth a little as a way to apply pressure against his hardness behind me. My mind, which was usually occupied by dark and depressing thoughts, changed pace to a much more intense mindset.

It was as if the only thing I could think about was the feeling of his body against mine and vice versa. My heart raced as I turned in his arms. At this point in time, we were facing each other. Green met blue as I stared deeply into his eyes. 

Tre is so much more to me than just a bandmate. So much more than a friend even...

He is my love.

The part of me that told me I wasn't worth anything, the part that told me I'd be happier dead, the part that I've always fought with finally seemed to quiet. It dissipated and the empty place in which it left was suddenly filled with pure passion.

I kissed his lips with such force. I conveyed all the pain I had been feeling for so long into that kiss. All the tears that dropped from my eyes poured into him, all the emotional pain that haunted my thoughts flew away, and the cuts against my skin seemed to heal more and more as I kissed him.

Life is not perfect, but this- this moment is. Everything and everyone is just so fucked up. But- but finally, I found my refuge. Tre is the light to this deep, dark tunnel I've found myself in.

As my lips touched his, as my hands felt his body in places I've only been able to imagine touching, and as he felt my skin in return- all the pain washed away. 

"Shh... just let me touch you." He whispered.

"I wasn't even talking." I croaked out.

Tre smiled against the place on my neck he had been kissing. "I know, babe. That's why I was talking to your mind."

He continued to kiss on my neck. All I could do was lean back and enjoy it. The wetness of his lips left my skin sensitive. The slight scratch of his teeth every so often left me on edge. I wanted- no- I needed more.

I dragged my hands down his back. Grabbing the hem, I jerked up a little as a way to let him know that I wanted the clothing item off. He chuckled a little as he allowed me to remove it. 

As soon as his skin was left bare, I immediately began to touch as much as I could. I felt the softness of his skin, the slight texture of the little hairs amongst his skin, and the chills that sent down his spine as I stroked in just the right places.

We laid like that for awhile. Both of our shirts off, lips kissing endlessly. And for where our relationship was at at this point in time, it was everything I needed.