I'm the Human in this Boarding School [Chap. 28]

I looked around at the other people in the car.

I was surrounded by humans! When did this happen? Well, probably when I was sleeping. Score one for me... Not.

"Tell me what's going on," I snarled at the driver. "Or else I'll snap your neck." I never liked threatening people, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

He looked genuinely frightened. "I'm takikng you to that island right in front of us."

I frowned. "Wasn't I already on my way there? Why am I with you guys at the moment?"

"When we got to the first island, we had to switch places with the vampires in the car."

I looked out the window behind me and sure enough, there was an island behind us fading into the horizon. "Then why am I not with the others? I'm a vampire too, ya know."

"Because we're taking you to get executed."

I froze.

Executed? Really? "I'm strong enough to kill all of you right now and turn this car around. I suggest you comply or else you die." Okay, so, I'm probably not strong enough to kill them in physical combat, but I know I am with my powers. Jeez, if I ever get out of this, I'll need to start working out or at least do more physical activity.

The driver snickered. "I'd like to see you try, sweet heart."

I glared at him and then for the first time, I noticed my hands were bound with something way stronger than the last hand cuffs I'd worn.

Score two for me, I thought sarcastically.

I sighed in defeat and sat back in my seat. I'll get out of this. I always do, right?

Probably an hour later, we arrived at the island I'm supposed to die at.

When we were getting out of the car, I sensed a fourth person to our group that the humans definitely did not hear. That was weird, considering the fact that there were only three people in the car.

The driver was walking in front of me, the guy who was in the passenger seat held my arms tighter behind my back, and the guy who was in the back seat with me walked behind us.

In the span of no more than a couple seconds, all the humans necks had been snapped and they were on the ground, dead. Obviously.

I turned to the attacker and gasped when I saw it was Zephyr.

"Hey, baby. Did ya miss me?" he asked.

"How the hell did you manage that?"

"Well," he said, grabbing my arm and leading me around the back of the car. "That's how."

I was looking into the trunk. Of course! I'd never really thought of that. But how didn't I hear him back there breathing or something like that?

Oh well. I just wanted these hand cuffs off. "Can you get these off?" I asked, showing him the annoying cuffs that bound my wrists together.

He smirked. "I can for a kiss."

I gave him a flat look, of course he'd be thinking about kissing at a time like this. "Take them off first, and then I'll kiss you."

"Sure you will," he said sarcastically, and then took off my hand cuffs, well, more like broke them off.

I think I surprised him when I threw my arms around his neck and started kissing him like we were going to die soon. I wouldn't be shocked if we actually do die.

He almost immediately started kissing me back, obviously thinking the same thing. His hands were wrapped around my waist, trying to pull me closer to him than I already was.

I wanted to be in his arms forever, and that's when I realized that this is what will be happening until one of us dies. We'll always be running away from something, yet he'll still stay with me through it all. And then after a close call, we'll be kissing passionately until we just can't anymore.

This is how it'll always be.

I pulled away from his lips reluctantly. "I love you, Zephyr."

"I love you, too, Jenny."

THE END

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, that was the last chapter of this story!

It took me about a year to finish, and thank you to all my incredible fans for sticking with me through my really slow updates.

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a sequel to this. I'd love to write another story on Jenny and Zephyr's adventure.

Also, I'd like to say sorry about this story being so short! Pretty much every chapter was only a page or two, which I don't really like.

If I do wind up doing a sequel, I'll try to make the chapters much longer. The first few chapters of it would be kinda short though, since I'd be just starting off the book. I'll send a message out to my fans letting you guys know when/if the sequel will be coming out and what the name of the story will be.

Once again, thank you for reading :)