Lil Mama A Theif of Your Jewelry and Heart!!!!

PROLOUGE

I was just getting home from graduation when I heard my sister screamming. Immediately I knew this would be a job only Cee-lo Green could handle. I jumped into my big, bright parrot suit and away I went. I was off to find the Mysterious labradeer. I knew she would be trouble, but just how bad nobody knew, but me. I eventually began to like my sister and I didn't like people messing with her or her belongings. That is afterall, my job. I wasn't going to sit around and let an imbred dog/reindeer ruin my reputation.

Chapter 1: The Mysterious Jewel Thief:

As I crossed into my sisters room I found her hysterical after being robbed from the crazy labradeer. I asked her what was taken and she replied my rings and princess diana's sapphire ring. I knew then that we had a serious problem so I hopped into my parrot suit and my lamborghini and took off! As I rounded the corner I saw the hideous creature wearing he missing items. How dare she is she purposly trying to be caught I thought to myself. I wanted this to be an adventure. So, I made an agreement with the labradeer to rob my friends house named Sammy and get her sidekicks to go and allow me to find them after they take off to another country. The only secret was I didnt know where they would be who she would with or if they were armed.At that point my stakeout began.

Chapter 2: The Stakeout

The night of the stakeout I made sure that everybody was inside the house and asleep when Lil Mama the labradeer struck Sammy's house and robbed his Kibbles and Bits. The good thing about her eating out of his bowl and her sidekicks hitting Sammy was now we have DNA. The DNA can be traced to find out who was with her. Then her interrogation would began and so would the hunt to get back the jewelry and the missing kibble.