Chapter 1...what happened this summer

Emily had just turned 15 and figured something out the night before her first day of high school.....
That she was pregnant but by who?
This last summer Emily and a few of her friends from her middle school, what they thought was a camp for kids going into high school it was instead full of college guys waiting to get laid.
Knowing them they all stayed and had "fun" if you know what I mean. Emily didn't party and never went to a big one since her sister turned 16.So this party had drinks from beer to whatever you wanted....Emily got drunk and did "it" with a number of guys she can't remember.She and her friends didn't remember anything the next day and thought it was no big deal. little did she know this would bite her in The but.
Later that summer she went to the right camp and met this hot guy, who was going to the same high school she was! She didn't know it but it happened so fast for her(you know what happened if not comment down below).
The next days at the camp he acted like she was invisible, so she forgot about him.

It was about a week before the first day and she had gotten morning-sickness.... she had only thought she had sex with the guy at the correct camp, the guy she didn't even know his name.
( the day before the first day of school) So she just finished being at her friend Kellie's house and was suspicious so she got an early pregnancy test. When she got home she tested it right away.
She tested positive😐
The only thought she had was what is she gonna do!

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope y'all liked this first chapter and I had so much fun writing this! There is gonna be an upcoming twist so stay posted, let me know if you guys liked it.... Thanks so much💗:)))))