Chapter Eight: The Woman in White

Sam sees Constance Welch on the side of the highway and decides to drive right through her and brakes to a halt. Constance is now in the backseat and she's demanding Sam to take her home.

"I won't take you home!" yelled Sam.

Constance locks the doors and starts driving the car by her mind. The Impala arrives at the Welch house and then Constance whispers," I can never go home."

Sam notices that Constance is afraid to go home. Constance appears in the passenger seat next to Sam. Then she jumps Sam's lap and she asks," Kiss me?"

"No, I have never been unfaithful!" Sam said.

"You will be," Constance whispered.

She reaches to Sam's chest trying to rip his heart out. Dean appears at the side of the car and shoots Constance through the driver's seat window, distracting her. Sam grabs the keys and puts them into the Impala and Sam 'takes her home' by driving through the front door. Dean runs into the house to get his brother from the crash. Constance finds a portrait of herself and her children. She grabs the portrait in rage and throws it to the ground. She turns to Dean and Sam and she pins them into the Impala with a dresser. As she's telekinetically squeezing the life out of Dean and Sam, the lights begin to flicker which distracts her from killing Dean and Sam. Suddenly, water pours upstairs to the first floor. Two children appear at the top of the stairs as Constance stares in horror. They whisper," You've come home to us, Mommy."

Then they appear in front of Constance and they hug her. Constance starts screaming as she gets pulled down into the earth with her two dead children.

A/N

This is when Constance Welch and her children sleep in peace. I hope you liked the story because I couldn't find a video. I found a picture though. So, keep reading!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

READ

FAN