2 years

King's POV

"YOU GUYS HAVE 5 MINUTES AND THEN WE HAVE TO BE OUT THE DOOR" mama Khloé yelled from down stairs
Today is my first day of 8th grade and Cairo's fist day of 3rd and Miracle's first day of kindergarten. These pass 2 years of living with Mama Khloé I've learned that she's really big on first impressions so the first day of anything new is always so crazy.

Even though I've loved living with aunt koko and uncle Lamar, I still miss my mom and dad like crazy. I can't believe it's been only two years without them Cairo still remembers them kinda he knows Aunt Koko and Uncle Lamar aren't his mom and dad but he still sometimes calls them mom and dad. And Miracle dosent remember mom and dad at all she thinks Khloé and Lamar are her mom and dad and for right now that's all she needs to think.

Khloe's POV

I've dropped the kids off at school and right now I'm on my way to Kylie's cosmetics for a meeting. Kylie had to many ideas for her makeup line so we are trying to keep them going and everything she dreamed of we are trying to keep her legacy alive. It's been pretty wired raising my little sister's kids these pass two years it's made me look at life differently I have three little kids to take care of and love. Ever since King, Cairo, and Miracle came around its helped me and Lamars relationship. Even though sometimes I get stressed being a mom to these kids I wouldn't change it for the world and I can't wait for me and Lamars first child together comes along this fall !

Heyyyy readers many of you may be from KYGA which I ended a few weeks ago and many of you messaged me and asked me to make a story on Khloé taking care of the kids so I hope you like the first chapter and get ready for many more very soon !!