Epilogue

Wybie's grandma looked over at all the people with button eyes. For once, she was scared. The people with button eyes were actually quite friendly people, Wybie's grandma has made them seem mean and bad.

They were angry with the grandma. People don't generally have revenge, but Wybie's grandma couldn't help the thought running through her head towards Coraline.

She would get revenge. She really would.

...

Years later, Coraline and Wybie published the book. Wybie named it Coraline, and it can be found in bookstores today. To their delight, it was even made into a movie.

A year after the first book was published, they decided to create the sequel of Wybie's adventure to the Beldam's land. They named it "The Beldam is Back".

The two children are not children anymore, but they are adults. The bullies on the bus never bullied them anymore. The two adults were happy and free.

Together, they lived in the Pink Palace Apartment next to Coraline's mother and father. They happily talked to Mr Bobinsky, who had finally completed his mouse circus, and watched Miss Spink and Miss Forcible's theatre shows and congratulated them on their efforts. They had even adopted the cat as their very own, but they still called him 'cat' because they knew he knew who he was, and no name would suit him. He had his own bed and could hunt for food as much as he wanted too.

But the main thing was that they were all happy.