There Goes the Neighborhood (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"How has that been? Having Kelly back?" Elena asks him.

"You know, same old Kelly. She's trying, sort of." He tells us, if it's the same old Kelly then she's not trying, she'll just leave again with the first hook-up she can get her claws into.

"Kelly and our mom were best friends growing up. That's how we and Matt first met, we all shared a crib together." I tell them as we start to laugh.

"You're kidding?" Stefan says between chuckles.

"No, we have known each other our whole lives." Matt says as we clink our soda glasses together. I then see Elena and Matt stare at each other the way they used to when they were a couple and I hear Caroline sigh. We then all turn or heads and watch Damon, Kelly and Jenna drinking together.

"You got to be kidding me." Matt mutters looking over his shoulder.

After eating our meals, we decided to play pool, well me, Lincoln, Matt and Stefan whilst Caroline and Elena just stand there staring at Jenna, Kelly and Damon.

"At least they're having fun." Caroline says to us.

"They're drunk." I tell her as giggle due to Lincoln tickling me whilst I try to make a shot.

"Remember when Elena's and Bella's parents busted us here after the homecoming?" Matt reminds us and we all laugh, that was a good homecoming.

"Oh my god yes!" Caroline says remembering the night she first tried alcohol.

"Well, we were wasted; it was the first time I ever got drunk. I blame Matt and Bella." Elena says and, me and Matt dramatically put a hand over our hearts pretending to be heartbroken as everyone laughs at our gestures.

"There parents got seated at the next booth." Matt explains to them.

"And Matt had me pretend that I was choking so we could get away." Elena says to them still laughing.

"Except that our dad was a doctor so he jumped up to save her." I tell them whilst laughing with my sister.

"And I ran, slipped on the wet floor and bit the dust in front of everyone. Do you remember that? 3 stitches, a hangover for days and I was grounded from seeing this one." Elena tells them whilst looking at Matt "For a week." She says finishing the story as Matt and Elena look at each other and laugh.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom. Elena, Bella?" Caroline says calling us as she walks into the restroom and we follow her.

Whilst in the restroom, I'm fixing my make-up, as Elena is washing her hands and Caroline is standing behind her whilst eying her carefully.

"So um, Elena, what are you doing?" Caroline asks sounding a bit annoyed towards her.

"What?" Elena asks having no clue what she is talking about, and neither do I.

"Well the point of this was to show him how much you care about Stefan. You know, not to hopscotch down memory lane." Caroline says to her, now I know what this is about, Matt.

"I was just trying to make conversation." Elena says to her.

"Try less." Caroline says annoyed as she leaves the restroom, and me and Elena run after her.

"Caroline!" I shout after her as we chase her to the back of the bar, but this man catches my arm which makes Elena to stop and turn around and look at us.

"Katherine? There's to of you?" He says looking back and forth between me and Elena.

"I'm sorry, you have the wrong people." I tell him as I remove my arm from his grip then walk back over to Elena.

"Elena, Bella, come on!" Caroline calls for us.

"My mistake." He says as we leave with Caroline and return to the pool table.

"How's everything going?" I ask them.

"Matt's cheating" Stefan whines at us, and I just laugh.

"No need, I'm awesome." Matt tells us as we now start to laugh at him. Stefan then turns to Elena.

"Everything okay?" He asks her.

"Everything's great." She tells him whilst I nudge him trying to gain his attention and show him a text draft that I just wrote.

[Text Draft]-->

--That man over there just called us Katherine--

I show him, and we look up to where he was, but the man is already gone.

(Skip to the Salvatore Boarding House)

After we finished pool, we all decided to go and hang out at Stefan's house since Lincoln, Matt and Caroline had never seen his house before. Me and Lincoln arrive a bit later than everyone else since there was traffic, before we went inside we shared a kiss but was I interrupted by Matt coming outside.

"Oops, just ruined a perfect moment didn't I?" Matt asks awkwardly "Well now you two get to come see Stefan's cool car." He says to us whilst dragging us into the garage.

"Prepare yourself, my friend." Stefan says to Matt as he removes the tarp from the car.

"Wait, how do you have this?" Lincoln asks curiously.

"Got passed down through the family." Stefan tells him, as a big gush of wind blows past me giving me goose pimples.

"Would you like to go inside where it's warmer?" Lincoln asks me, and I look up to him.

"That would be great." I say to him as he puts an arm around me and we start to head into the parlour. When we go in, I fetch a blanket from a spare bedroom and we snuggle up onto the sofa with his hands around me and the blanket tucked over us.

We end up talking about how we should spend founders day together since he has to go home for a little while due to some family business.

Afterwards we start making out passionately on the sofa, thank goodness Damon wasn't here or he would kick us out. I then feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I look up and see Damon stand over us. Think of the devil and he shall come.

"Your sisters outside, she wants to know when you are going home?" Damon asks me as Lincoln and I stand up next to each other.

"Um, right now if you don't mind?" I ask looking up at Lincoln.

"Well it's not really his house, so see you tomorrow Bella, Lincoln." Damon says to us whilst pushing us out the front door.

"You too, um... Sir" Lincoln says as we make it into his car, and start to follow Elena home.