Chapter 4: Connection

Hey people :) 

CHapter 4, here it is! Thanks so much for all of your support on this! Please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN TOO :D i love hearing what you all think!

Enjoy xx

******

Tucked into the warmth of his strong arms I only had to lift my head an inch to meet his eyes. “Your mate?”

Justin’s eyes dropped to my lips, and then back up to my eyes, waiting.

“What does that mean?” I asked him, breaking the delicate silence that hung between us.

He gave a small shrug of his shoulders, jostling me slightly and then pressing me closer to his body. “For a werewolf everything’s different.” He looked away. “When we fall for someone, our mate, it’s immediate, irreversible, and uncontrollable.”

My heart beat raced, and since I was flush against the length of his chest, I was sure he could feel it. “How do you know its me?”

He smirked “Trust me Princess, it’s you.”

I gulped, my head swirling with questions. “What now?”

Justin dipped his head, and kissed my nose. In that second, I wished that I could gather the courage to drag a hand through his hair and pull his head down to put his lips where I was dying to have them.

“Now things change.” He told me, his sweet breath fanning across my face, temporarily scattering my thoughts. “Now that they know you’re mine, you…well I’m going to need to keep you safe.”

“They?” I prompted, “Who’s they?”

His mouth flattened into a grim line. “The rogues.”

I considered that for a moment, “Like strays?”

He conceded that with a tilt of his gorgeous head, “Yeah, there’s a groups of them in this area. My pack’s been trying to track them down for a while now. Some of us traced them back here.”

“Your pack?”

“It used to be my dad’s, but when I turned eighteen it was time.” His eyes were distant, clearly miles away, “Now the Night Pack is mine.”

“How many are there? Who’s in it?”

“There’s a lot of us, thirty or so." 

We arrived at the edge of the forest across the road from my house. The lights still glowed, and I realized they were most probably wondering where I am.

“You should probably put me down now.” I told him, burrowing my face into the smooth skin of his neck. I let my fingers run through his soft thick hair and stoked lightly.

It was gratifying to feel him shiver against my touch. “I don’t want to let you go.”

My mouth curved into a smile against his neck. “Will it always feel like this?”

He chuckled, a throaty attractive sound, “Yes. Always.”

He pressed a soft kiss to my temple, then put me gently onto the ground, my body still pressed against his. His dark eyes flared at the friction of my body against his.

“I should let you go Princess. Before we do something you might regret.” I knew he was teasing, as his mouth hitched upward, but I also saw the heat in his eyes.

I nodded, and pulled out of his arms. “See you tomorrow?”

He winked at me, sending my heart into a frenzy “Absolutely Princess.”