Chapter 8

At Corrie's home

Corrie's POV

I take a deep breath sliding out of my dress and heels, I hear Ron growl possessively, I turn my head slightly seeing his blue eyes glowing bright, his fists clenched along with his jaw.

I fully turn, Ron looks somewhere else, I chuckle, then slip on my black sports bra, and my black shorts, Ron grunts struggling with his shirt.

I walk over to him, and help him with putting the shirt on, he watches me while I tug on the bottom of his shirt, making it straight and not wrapped around itself.

Ron pulls me into a kiss, deep and passionate, "Ron~" I purr while he nibbled on my neck.

"Corrie~" he growls possessively, "Your mine~" his blue eyes glowing a bright blue, he pulls back then spins me, my hair twirls while I spin, he stops, I spin with dizziness and then fall backwards into his arms, he picks me up bridal style, he sets his forehead on mine, "I love you~" he purrs, nuzzling me.

I sniffle cause of the love and softness in his voice, he wipes my starting tears away, "I don't want to loose you," he murmurs against my neck, "Me neither!" I sob holding him, my body trembling, tears streaming from my eyes, he lays me on the bed gently, "Hush my love~" he purrs while I bury my face in his chest.

He starts crooning to me in another language, I really didn't care what he what language he was speaking but it was soft and crooning, and it always calmed me, soon I stopped crying.

"I love you so much Corrie~" he whispers softly before his crooning language and voice lures me to sleep.

Ron/Ironhide's POV

I watched Corrie slowly fall asleep, Corrie really didn't care if I crooned her in Cybertronian language, it seemed to calm her, her sobbing calmed, and her eyes closed, I held her close to me, keeping her warm, I pulled my boots off along with my socks, and Corrie's socks, she really didn't like sleeping in her socks.

I pull our blankets over us, Corrie steals the blankets from me, I shrug not really caring, Corrie smiled, she hugged me snuggling into my holoform.

I held her close, she's mine only mine, no mech or human Fleshie can't have her! She's mine, she nuzzles into my pillow sharing it with me, I have to admit human berths are very comfortable.

Corrie's hair got in her faceplates, I take my digit and move it gently, "I love you Corrie," I say softly before falling into recharge.