Due Date

Today is the day my sister went In to the hospital last night and she has not had any contractions yet it was about 6:32am,That's when she started to have contractions and she went into labor. Hey boyfriend was there,my mom was there and me and my lil sister was there but we had to leave and so it was about 45 mins before we can go back in. When I saw the babies I was so happy they were so cute.
It was hard to pick a name but we finally thought of the name. I helped name them to. The name is
Aries. I can't wait to see when she gets bigger and when my baby comes out. My sister had to stay in the hospital for a few days. Her boyfriend and he bestfrann stayed with her my mom took me and my lil sister home.

While we were walking out a lot of people were starting at me and one lady came up to me and ask
"How old Are you?" When i told her I was 15 she was shocked and she asked "are you pregnant?" Before I could awnser my mom came up to her and asked "who are you and why are you talking to my child" I think my mom Heard what's she said and was a little upset so we left the lady gave me and my mom and stank look and went back on with her businesses.

When we got home I got a text from my boyfriend
Baby💕💍:Baby come to my house plzzzz.
I was wondering what was happened so I told my mom could I go around the corner for a sec and she said "sure but don't be out all day". When I got to his house i knocked on the door and no one awnser so I knocked again and no one answer so I called he did not answer. I was starting to get upset and so I started to bang on the door. I never tried to just open the door with the door knob and the door was open. I walked in to the kitchen and I saw my him on the floor with blood around him. I started screaming then I started to cry and I called my mom to tell her what happened but while I was about to call his friends jumped out. Out of nowhere and then he sat up and they started laughing and I was crying I got up and was about to leave then he ran up to me so I would not leave and Then he gave me a kiss to try and make me feel better. I was so mad at him but I could not let that show cus I'm carrying his baby and he is just so sweet and sexy.