Max woke up with a fever today, he's supposed to be in bed right now but I guess he couldn't get enough of R Money.

"Maxykins what happened?" Vicky asks poking Max in the face.

Max coughed and I told her he had a cold.

"Jacky Pooky" I hear someone call out, and I know just who that person is. She finally comes into my view as she walks past my door and then she walks backwards stops and looks at me and gives me a smirk.

"I'm so sorry that your single" Lola says as she leans on my door.

"I'm not single I'm dating Jordan" I lie and blurt out. Max quickly takes his head off my shoulder and his eyes widen as he stares at me.

"Oh well....ummm... Well Jackson's still a better boyfriend" Lola says as she turns around and walks off.

"She does know Jackson is right across the hall from you, right?" Vicky asks.

"She should" I say.

"You're dating Jordan?" Max asks in barely a whisper because he can't really talk because his throat hurts.

"No, I just said that so Lola wouldn't have to say anything about me being single" I say and Max lays his head back on my shoulder.

"Max you're getting a bunk bed" Jordan says as he walks into my room with a big smile on his face.

"You're moving in?" I ask him growing a huge smile onto my face.

"Yep, DJ is filling out some paperwork right now as we speak"

"This is great" I tell him, and I hear Vicky groan from beside me.

"THERE AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BOBBY PARTY, BECAUSE A BOBBY PARTY DON'T STOP!"

"Bobby boo" Vicky screeches as she hops off my bed and runs out of my room.

"Oh yeah Jordan, I'm canceling the date" I tell him, and his smile fades away.

"What? why?" Jordan asks me.

"Because Vicky planned a sleepover at my house" I tell Jordan and he rolls his eyes.

Bobby, Andrew, and Vicky all come walking into my room. Bobby and Andrew do one of those man hugs with Jordan and Vicky just shoves past Jordan and she sits on my bed.

"Ow" Jordan says as he grabs his shoulder.

"Oops" Vicky says with a dry tone.

"I heard the voice of Bobby" I hear Jackson say and next thing you know Jackson shows up in my doorway holding Lola's hand.

"Hey Jacky Wacky, why don't we hang out with them instead of just sitting in your room?" Lola asks.

"Stop -cough- just stop with the nicknames. This is the fourth time someone said a nickname today and they're all stupid like seriously Maxykins?" Max says as he lifts his head off my shoulder and looks at Vicky.

"Its a cute nickname, now leave me alone" Vicky says.

"Whatever" Max says as he leans his head back on my shoulder.

"I have an idea let's play truth or dare" Andrew suggest.

"But nothing ever goes good when we play truth or dare" I say.

"Yeah because of you" Andrew says back.

"What do you mean because of me?" I ask.

"Mona, just think about what happens every time we play truth or dare" Bobby says.

"Yeah remember when you and Jackson came back from Disney World and we started playing truth or dare and you told Lola to drink bleach" Vicky says, and I remember that day me and Jackson broke up because he liked Lola and now he is actually dating Lola.

"Its not my fault that we can never get through a game of truth or dare, its Lola's" I say.

"True" Bobby and Vicky say at the same time.

"Hey you remember when you admitted to Jackson that you dropped his toothbrush in the toilet" Jordan says, and I laugh remembering that game of truth or dare.

"Okay well let's all get in circle"

~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all laughing so hard, Vicky, Jordan, Andrew, Jackson, Lola and me all walked down to the park because Andrew dared Bobby to strip down into his boxers and run around the park screaming "I'm a banana" and I'm holding a jug of water in my hand because Bobby also has to walk into the middle of the street and pour all this water on him.

Max had to stay home because he was sick so I tucked him into his bed.

Jordan just fell onto the ground clutching onto his stomach because he's laughing so hard, he looks so adorable right. Vicky snorts which causes us all to stop laughing and we stare at her but then we all just start laughing even harder.

"Okay let's get this over with" Bobby says as he walks over to me with his hand extended out. I hand him the bottle and we follow behind him as we walk past the park and we stop at the sidewalk as we watch Bobby walk into the street a bunch of cars start honking their horns but Bobby just opens the bottle of water and pours the water all over him. He quickly runs out of the street and past us and we realize he's running back home so we all make a run for it too.

"Wait stop!" We stop running except Bobby who is running as fast as Flash right now, and we turn and look at Lola who is just standing there.

"I can't run in heels" Lola says.

"Then walk" Vicky says as she turns around and runs after Bobby.

"Ugh, no I will not walk" Lola says disgusted.

"Then take your stupid heels off and run" Andrew says.

"Ew I don't want my feet to touch the ground" Lola huffs and crosses her arms.

"Jackson I can't believe your dating her" Jordan says.

"I'm not dating her" Jackson says as he looks at Jordan.

"That's not what her Instagram says" Andrew says as he holds his phone up to Jackson.

Jackson's eyes widen "Lola I told you we weren't dating"

"I know, you said you were just going to use me to get Ramona Jealous"

"What?" I turn and look at Jackson.

Jackson just looks at the ground. "Yeah I thought if I got you jealous then you would want to be back with me and you would leave Jordan"

"You didn't look like you were trying to make me jealous" I say.

"Yeah I know, because Lola told me that you and Jordan were thing so I just gave up"

"We're a thing?" Jordan asks, and I turn and I look at him.

"I knew it, I knew you didn't have a boyfriend. Like who in there right mind would date you"

"Hey don't talk to her like that, and a matter of fact we are dating" Jordan says.

"Oh yeah prove it" Lola says.

I look at Jordan and he pulls me towards him and kisses me.

"Vicky is going to be so mad that she missed all this drama" Andrew laughs and I pull away from Jordan.

"Wow, and after you promised me that you wouldn't steal Ramona away from me" Jackson says as he turns and walks away shaking his head.

😁😀☺😆😄😀☺😁☺😀😊😊😆

Hello Author here.

😲 that is my new favorite emoji.

Question Time

What do you think about Jordan moving in?

What do you think about that game of truth or dare?

Who do you think always ruins the game of truth or dare, Lola or Ramona.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T