*Shaz Pov*

I stood there waiting I couln't wait for Serene to shift, poor thing was nervous as hell. She shook hard screamed in pain. It took everything I had not to run and help, but everyone went though this and so will I. She turned into a beauitful gold lioness. Wow. She moved took steps adjusting to her new body. Then shifted back. And stood up in naked glory. The look in her eyes was like one in dumbstruck awe. Omg she found her mate. Just as I thought Lucky her!, I heard hissing noises where the triplets stood.

They stood glaring and whisper yelling at eachother. We all looked at them in confusion. What were they doing? Then all three stared at Serene and What The Hell!! They looked at her, like she looked, the eyes wide with awe and desire.

I stood still, my breath held. No please, no no no no. My body started shivering as I saw them go towards her. Every step they took towards her my heart shattered more. All three? No not possible. My breath hitched. My chest fell up and down in quick bursts. They approached her, stopped and all three touched her. I could see her body's reaction. Heard her moan and I gasped.

"Wow never thought that would happen. Caleb isn't one to share hahha. Wonder what the Alpha"s gonna.." Nikolas started to say but stopped as his eyes looked at me. I was in his arms in a flash. "baby whats wrong? Shaz? Hey lil sis?" he said in panic but my eyes were still stuck on Serene, Candice and the boys. As my heart broke after all, my feelings had exceeded me for so long and this was a giant axe in the heart. I tried to smile but couldn't find the energy. I looked at my brother. His eyes full of concern. "I just feel the dilema Serene will feel, Three Mates Niko" I lied to him. But he being a brother older by 5years believed me. I looked back at them as she moaned again. I turned and made for a run.

*Serene Pov*

"Enough!" Rang the voice of the Alpha as my family and friends around me gasped in shock. We froze all of us. "Stop my children, back away and come stand by me NOW!" He said in full power and authority making us shiver and cower slightly. Caleb and Cameron backed away but Candice was more reluctant. Her fingers went all the way down from my shoulder to my wrist making me ache for her to touch me more. She smirked at my reaction. Damn I wanted her so much. Cameron growled low and hard while Caleb shook in anger. I took a step back. All three walked to Our Alpha and stood there.

"Serene get dressed and we shall talk in the pack gathering hall" stated Alpha. My inner lioness roaring at the loss of our mates. She was practically clawing at my skull. Bloody hell my head was hurting. I turned around and walked a few metres to where my clothes lay and bent down. Loud gasps surrounded me. Clothes in hand I turned around to see what they had seen. Confusion latched on to my mind as the Luna said "What can it mean, love?". She looked at me then Alpha then at me again.

"What? Ehh?" I stuttered what was happening. Caleb came forward. Alpha said something to Candice and Cameron maybe to hold them back. I noticed the Alpha's hand resting on Cameron's shoulder as if to reassure himself that his son was back.

Caleb came and stood infront of me. The clothes fell as my hands reached forward and stroked his cheek. He shuddered at my touch making my lioness roar in triumph and me smile. I heard a growl, snapping me out of my trance I looked over Caleb's shoulder to see Candice and Cameron red with anger. God! They were beautiful.

"Serene?" Caleb said. My name on his lips sent waves of desire in me but I held it in. I looked at him in patience. "Caleb whats happening?" I saw nerves in his already emotion filled eyes. He snapped them shut and when they opened they were blank.

"Your back, we have never seen this before. When you had stripped before your back was blank." He said I just stood looking at him even more confused what is he talking about? He turned me around and moved my hair with one hand to reveal my back to everyones view. He stroked inbetween my shoulders it felt amazing but hurt. "It hurts Caleb" I whispered even though everyone in the clearing heard. "There is a tattoo here of a lion. . ." All I could do was gasp. I had a tattoo of a lion? HOW?!

A/N

Hey Readers and Fans sorry for the delay hope you like it. Yes its short sorry xoxox

Comment Vote Fan

With Love Ms Shaz Evil Edible and Kira Wifey

We hope you enjoy The Joint Ventures Of Edible No.1 and Captains Wifey!!!

Written by : ShazzaWazza

Allrights Reserved Copyrights ©ShazzaWazza & ff67wifey