Chapter 4: Responsibility

"This is your home?" Sungjae asked as he formally placed his bag at the top of her bed bunk.

She nodded, flicking the lights open. "The lights are usually dim like this, it soothes me." She muttered awkwardly. He gestured her that it's fine while muttering, "It's actually fine. My room's lights are also dim." She huffed a heavy sigh, "Let's start?"

"You seem to like color green." He muttered awkwardly, sitting at the edge of her bed. She sat at the remaining chair in her room, infront of the study desk of hers. "I only have a single chair in here, forgive me."

He laughed at her stuttering statement, amusing her flustered face. "Can we start, already?" She muttered, avoiding his gaze. He nodded in reply, scrolling through his phone. "It's actually a tough topic for us. Since, it's big." He muttered, scrolling, once again.

She nodded in reply.

"You see so awkward." He chuckled as she remained focus on typing details about their thesis. "Quit it, we're busy."

He rolled his eyes in response, as he leaned closer, leaning his head on her shoulder as he watched her type through things. "You really are different, aren't you?" She shrugged her shoulders, making him lift his head up. "We're here to do the project, not to-" she was cut off when he suddenly leaned forward at her, caging her petite body with his. "Not to, what?" She averted her gaze from his eyes as she tried to push him away. But his hands were gripping tightly on her desk, making it hard for her to push him away. "Sungjae, I'm telling you-" she flinched in surprise as he moved his lips to press on the back of her ear, as he whispered, "We might be doing things that only both of us would know."

She stood frozen at her tracks, staring at him with wide eyes. He quickly stiffle a chuckle as he pulled away, after showing off a serious face. "Sooyoung."

His voice rang through her ears as if she was remembering someone familiar calling out her name.

"You need to stay away from me."

She knit her eyebrows together, "I'd probably stick with you when we're doing projects. But, stay away from me." She frowned, "Why would I?" 

He shook his head, as he released his grip on hers, sitting at the edge of her bed. "Why would I tell you? It would ruin the fun." She rolled her eyes in response, having a seat towards him. "Tell me, I'm actually curious of who you really are."

"Would you kiss me if that's the requirement to tell you everything?" He smirked, as she flipped him off.  He laughed, "Feel free to kiss me if you're curious." He winked, packing up his bag.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry. I really need to go, let's finish this in some other time, okay?" He turn towards her, as she bit her lips in response.

He flashed a small smile at hers, "If you're staying away from me, tell me."

He was about to turn around when she aggressively pulled his arm, leaving a small peck on his cheek, causing for his eyes to widen. Once he gazed into her hazel brown eyes, she averted hers, quickly.

"Tell me some other time, it won't bother me." 

He chuckled, patting her head as he closed the door after saying, "I'm a dangerous guy, so you need to stay away from me."

Unknowingly, a smile formed on his face, as his palm landed into the cheek she kissed.

She's so pretty.

But then, he sighed before muttering, "Too bad that I can't have her since we're too different worlds." He rushed out to the nearest window, jumping to the ground floor causing a loud thump.

At the other side, she knit her eyebrows together, placing her fingertips at the top of her lips, realizing the kiss she initiated. "Why did I do that?"

I'm a dangerous guy.

She's getting curious as time goes by.

-

"You seem to have no sleep." Seulgi waved her hands infront of Sooyoung as she smiled weakly in response. "Am I? We're just doing the thesis." Seulgi suddenly smiled, "With him?" She rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Shut up, Seulgi." Her eyes darted forward to the empty seat beside her. He's not in school, today.

She sighed in frustration out of what he said yesterday, as she delivered the papers from her seat as she rose above to meet one of the professors in the faculty. Until a voice called out her name, "Sooyoung!"

She look back to the group of girls who was suddenly cornering her into the wall of the hallway. She rolled her eyes in frustration, "What is it?" One of the girls raised her eyebrow, "Are you in a relationship with him?"

She raised her eyebrow this time, "Who's him?"

"Sungjae."

She suddenly stiffles a loud laugh, "Are you kidding me? Yook Sung-" she was cut off when a huge pair of hands, covered her whole face dragging her to collide her back to his front body.

She grabbed his arm, as she faced him with a glare. "Please don't listen to whatever this girl is saying, she's crazy." Sungjae spoke flashing a smile to a couple of girls who practically swoon over his smile. Well, except for this lady that was in his arms.

"What, crazy!?" She hissed punching his arm lightly. He ignored her protests as he lifted her into his arms, making all the girls in the hallway jealous of the certain scene.

He dropped her bottom at the ground as she hissed in response, he chuckled as he flicked her forehead, "Have you slept well last night?"

She growled, "That hurts. Well, I did. But your words always confuses me. And aren't you the one who told me to stay away from you?"

He shrugged, before embracing her with one hand, resting his chin above her head.

"I'm taking it back. From now on, you are now my responsibility."

-

A/N: I have a question guys. Is the story getting non sense and boring? I'd really like to accept your honest replies, I'm losing motivation to finish the story I feel like the plot doesn't work at all. :(

Help.

I survived the first day of finals, anyways. And here I am being lazy in reviewing again, good night/good day guys! x

P. S: I'm not really in the mood for today, so please forgive the lousiness of my aura in the Author's note. Still, love ya guys.