Last Chance For A Kiss

Ces: I AM SO EXCITED *screams*

*=*

Last Chance for A Kiss

Third Person's POV

The cold air of February was lined with joyous laughter and chatter inside the onsen. It was a particularly chilly day, the perfect day to chill in the hot spring and relax. Even if you choose the outdoor bath.

However, even though he wanted so much to be under the warm water. Yuuri has to work his body off to regain his previous 'figure skater body.' So, alas! He's outside wearing thick clothes and the cat beanie hat. He was shoveling snow out from the pathway so that visitors won't slip on it.

He sighed heavily. This is really tiring.. He thought, exhausted. But he has to finish this so that he could be rewarded by his coach.

He reddens. He still couldn't believe that his idol since childhood and the whole reason why he's skating until now is coaching him for Grand Prix Finals! Until now, he was still waiting for someone to wake him up from this beautiful and perfect dream.

"Yuuri!" His sister, Katsuki Mari called with the tone that was ever so dull. However, this time, she put on a teasing smile on her lips.

He turned to her, skeptical. "Y-Yes?" 

"Look," she pointed by the entrance way, where there seemed to be a riot. She chuckled. "Looks like your boyfriend is found by his hungry fans." She hummed.

Yuuri jerked away from her with a red face. "E-eh!? Vi-Viktor is not my boyfriend!" He stammered.

She tilts her head. "I didn't say a name."

Now, all of you can see the soul of Katsuki Yuuri floating away through his mouth.

Mari smirked and brushed off the snow building up on top of his beanie. She doesn't mind him being all obsessed of him, she only wants for his happiness and she would do anything as she can to see this little brother of her's smile.

"You should go help him, Yuuri." She suggested.

He gulped, still flustered. "W-what could I p-possibly do?" 

"We'll see." She answered as she took the shovel from his hand. "Now, go. I'm pretty sure he needs your help now." As she said that, the noise and screams went louder and Yuuri can hear Viktor scream for help.

Yuuri didn't waste a breath and came dashing inside the onsen. Just to see, the Russian man being chased by women with hearts on their eyes and phones for a photo, also his dog is chasing with them for fun.

When the dog saw Yuuri dumbfounded, he called out to Yuuri happily and ran to him. As the distance between them shortened, Vicchan hops on him to snap him out from the daze he's in.

Yuuri yelped and fell on his back. Geez! Just how heavy is Vicchan? Although, the dog's name is not Vicchan. He can't help but to call him that. He terribly misses his dog.

The dog woofed and licks his face, countless times. He laughed, "-ahaha! Stop it, Vicchan!" He exclaimed as the dog moves away, waiting to be petted. 

Fortunately for him, he receives some handful of pets which he likes it very much. Yuuri smiles down at him and pulls off his shoes, stepping at the wooden floor. "Come on, we should help your master." He says as they went inside to search for him or maybe just follow the sound of screaming girls.

And the screams are getting near, which he didn't expected to. Just by the turn, they saw Viktor running away the maniacs and Viktor's face gleamed with hope once he noticed Yuuri and his dog.