"Okay! Who wants to spin first?" someone asked but I wasn't paying attention to who.

"I think Y/n wants to go first." Robbie smirked.

"Wait what? No, no oh no." I said pushing myself back a little.

"Okay, then Jessica?"

"Yeah! I'll go!" she said and smirked.

Jessica was honestly a bitch and she liked Cole too. She thought he was oh so deeply in love with her when really, I know he doesn't give a shit about her.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Harrison. He was a complete creep and weirdo so I could only sit back and watch her suffer. I don't even know why he's here... Everyone laughed and said their ooo's and OHHH's.

She made a disappointed face and slowly leaned in and became more and more disgusted. She kissed him but quickly pulled back.

"Hey! Don't break the rules Jess! I thought you loved this game oh so much. It has to be at least 10 seconds girl!" I laughed.

She glared at me and awkwardly pressed her lips back on his as we all counted down from 10.

10...9... 8... 7... 6...5... 4... 3... 2...1...

She quickly pulled back and wiped her lips off many times. Next Harrison had to spin and it landed on Kelly, another bitch I hated. She was honestly worse than Jessica. She copied Jessica's actions and made the same faces but they were worse. We counted down and she looked like she hated her life so much.

She wiped her lips off and reapplied lip gloss. She spun the bottle and guess who it landed on... Robbie. Anger boiled in my since he's my best friend and I hated her so damn much. I glared at her as she giggled and puckered her lips a real little bit. Ugh! She's such a slut!!

She smirked and leaned in. Robbie looked so awkward since he didn't like her either but she put everything into it since she liked him a lot. Once they pulled apart i snickered a little since i could tell he hated the kiss. i know him too damn well. He's not and awkward kisser. I, shockingly, have seen him making out and he's not even close to awkward.

He took the bottle and spun it. Oooo's and 'Oh shit!' 's  filled the room as it landed on me. I narrowed my eyes as i chuckled and my mouth opened slightly.

He smirked as he came over to me. He stood up and took my hand, helping my up.

"Why are we standing?" I whispered.

"Because, then it'll be a better kiss and Cole will see." he whispered.

He leaned forward as his hands found their way to my waist and pulled me in closer. Everyone hooted and hollered. I honestly felt so many sparks when i was kissing him. It's strange since he's my best friend.

"Okay! It's been over 10 seconds!" Kelly said. as the was a bit of whining in her tone.

We pulled apart and I saw Cole licked his lips then held the bottom one between his teeth. I smiled to myself and blushed out of embarrassment. Robbie raised his eyebrows and made the kissy face, mockingly. My red face quickly faded away as i remembered everyone was watching.