“Hey! Who’s voices are playing on the speakers outside?” he asked. I shot Zayn a glare but instead of being petrified he laughed and pointed at me. “It was marvelous! I’m guessing you’re the new member?” he commented.

“Thanks. Yep, that’s me the one and only.” I pointed at myself.

“Well nice meeting you. I’m Savan, their vocal coach.” He said extending a hand.

I shook his and smiled. “Cool, Anne drew Phyllis.” And it seems that my brother is missing. “Err. Where’s Justin?” I asked looking around for him.

“He went to the bathroom.” Niall answered. I nodded at him and sat on the couch.

“Okay guys! Let’s see if you have practiced your songs well.” Savan ordered the 5 idiots to go in the booth to sing something. “Alright, let’s start with One Thing.” He pushed a green button and so the music played. Savan sat beside me as Justin entered the room.

“Oh, hi” he greeted. “Justin Phyllis, her brother.”

“I see, Savan. Vocal coach of those 5 idiots.” Savan chuckled. Oh, so it seems that I’m not the only one calling them that. They both joined me on the couch as the boys continued to sing, with Harry glaring at me. “So, what brings you guys here? Of course, besides signing on the contract and being part of the tour.” He rolled his eyes.

“Well…” I didn’t know how to answer that question. Cause I didn’t get it. So I tried going to the different direction “…Simon said that Paul recommended us to him, and God knows where Paul found us since we’re living in the middle of nowhere and that’s probably where it all started.”

Savan nodded and asked another question “I’ve also heard you’re YouTube sensations, the two of you.”

“Kinda.” I said shyly. “I’m still kinda not used to the idea” I laughed.

“I think you should. Since you’re both travelling with One Direction on the bus.” He winked. Gosh, I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that. This needs a lot of adjusting. And by just thinking of it, it makes me feel tired already. What more if we were actually doing it? I hope I don’t die. “Paul is planning on accepting the invitation from Ellen.” He told us.

What? I’m gonna see Ellen again?! I had been on her show like 2 years ago, it was so much fun and now I’m totally meeting her again! Could this get any better? Of course I don’t wanna jinx this. I was about to speak when suddenly someone’s husky voice popped on the speakers. “Well, ehem! I think we need our vocal coach to listen to us and not you.” He said bitterly at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. Okay? What is his problem? Ever since 10 minutes ago all he did to me was snap at me! Like, what did I even do to him? I saw the rest of the boys gave him warning looks and I even witnessed Louis smacked the back of his head.

“Well, is it my problem that your ‘vocal coach’…” I said quoting it. “…wanted to ask us some questions?”

“I’m not sure if he really just wanted to ‘ask you some questions’…” he said imitating me “… or you’re just trying to brainwash him like what you did to Simon, Paul and Preston!”

WHAT? Is he kidding me? “BRAINWASH? Who the hell brainwashes people nowadays? Huh? Can’t you even think straight? Who in their right mind would be talking about brainwashing?! And why would I even do that?!” I retorted. If he doesn’t stop now I would literally rip his head off. I am not patient with these kinds of people. I didn’t realize I was standing now and had both fists clenched at my sides. I can see that he was infuriating with anger right there. Liam put a hand on Harry’s shoulder that made him bring himself back to reality. His features softened a bit. And with this kind of frustration I am having, I know any second I would break down. Justin grabbed my hand and whispered something. “Breathe.” I totally forgot how to breathe. With my mind occupied like this it is really possible for me to forget how to breathe. I inhaled slowly but it got caught up. I heard Justin mutter “Shit” and fumbled for my meds in my bag. He grabbed it and made me sit on the couch. “Can someone please give me a bottle of water?” he asked calmly. I tried to inhale again but it just didn’t enter my lungs. I saw the boys get out of the booth nervously, well except for Harry because he had his eyes wide open and was just staring at me. Savan and the 4 idiots started to crowd around me and swear I’m having more difficulties breathing like this. My vision started to blur a bit so I closed my eyes. I can hear them ask “what’s happening? Is she alright?” I felt Justin push the bottle of water in my hands and made me drink my med. “Please move a little backward. She’ll have more difficulty breathing if you’re crowding her.” Justin ordered. After a while my vision cleared meaning the medicine had worked its way through my system. I did my breathing exercises slowly until my respiratory system is back to normal. Justin rubbed my back and asked if I was fine. I nodded gently.